[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shitshow.jpg (208 KB, 986x1500)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>shit worldbuilding
>unresolved arcs
>plot holes
>shit main cast

Why do people like this shitshow? Can't believe I wasted my time on this.
>>
>>144655132
Girls and lesbians, ain't a bad reason to like it, i mean there are more shlocky shit to like out there.
>>
>>144655132
it's such a trainwreck it somehow managed to 100% stick the landing every clumsy step of the way by sheer will of Netflix's DEI quota.
>>
File: 1694526885158294.png (167 KB, 867x670)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>
>>144655530
the goku retards again go suck some dragon balls
>>
>>144655278
catra's redemption had its issues imo. I like the way handled Shadow Weaver tho. easily the best character in this god forsaken show.
>>
>>
>>144655132
Hating the show is as cringe as fake liking/simping for it.
>>
File: nowayinhell.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
It picked one plot and character to develop the hell out of and it picked the right one

They had 52 episodes and no more, they couldn't Game of Thrones this shit
>>
>>144655203
The writing is bad.
Lame designs.
The "le quirk chungus" humour is cringe.
The plot twists are disappointing.
The villain is pathetic.
It shits all over a good and established franchise.
Writer admitted not knowing well the source material.
And is also extremely mentally ill. Self insert herself in it.
Gay shipping is forced.
Final villain is dogshit terrible.
Garbage anatomy.
Its literally just a tumblr fanfiction.
Raceswap, lgbt trash and all the leftoid shit ends up being the least of the problems somehow.
>>
>>144655132
No one likes this shit except naive content starved little girls who don't know any better and this shit got dropped faster then a hot brick once they discovered shoujo and anime created by normal straight girls and women.
>>
File: catr-ACK.jpg (338 KB, 1356x1304)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
HEY YOU, yeah you! You look pretty strong, let's fight!
>Goes super saiyan and delivers a poweful kick to Catra's stomach
>She screams in pain and drops to her knees
"That wasn't very fun. You aren't very strong at all. You should train more. You can't even defend against this"
>Kicks her in the head and she falls over, bloody and screaming.
"See? If you were any stronger you could easily block that. Heck, even Chi Chi can put up a better fight than you."
>Walks up to her
"You need to work on your pain tolerance. Those attacks were very weak and here you are screaming. Hey! I have an idea! I will help you train your pain tolerance!"
>He squats and grasps her hand. He picks out her pinky finger
"I'll start with this one, okay?"
"Please no, don't do it Goku"
"You're no fun"
>He rips her pinky finger off as he chuckles
>She stares at her mutilated hand in shock
"See? You aren't even screaming now! I'm getting excited"
>He rips of her ring finger
>She is barely clinging onto consciousness from the pain. As she is about to pass out
"Hey, we aren't done training yet! I'll help you"
>Uses the hand defibrillator technique to bring her back to consciousness
"Let's turn our training up a notch"
>Goku stands up and lifts his leg
"After this I'll feed you a Senzu"
"No, what are you doing?!"
"I'm getting excited!" *chuckle*
>He stomps on her chest, shattering all her ribs and spine.
>She lets out a brief shriek before passing out from the pain. As her eyes close she sees Goku mouth the words:
"That was FUN! I can't wait to do this tomorrow again. I'll make you stronger and stronger and then we can fight for real!"
>>
>>144655952
Never saw any kid liking this turd. The only fans of it are yuritrannies coomers that discuss nothing but waifushit while bumping the thread everytime it gets on page 5.
>>
>>144655132
I had to watch it through with my gf. It was okay in the first few episodes but novelty wore off and i had to endure.
Then we have watched Harley Queen cartoon show.
>>
>>144656025
She totally cheats on you.
>>
>>144655885
Where is it?
>>
>>144656003
I did, and that's exactly what happened. Now she's watching sailor moon, soul eater and Inuyasha and denies she ever watched the show.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.