[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200-861335240.png (1.04 MB, 1200x883)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
The revival's greatest crime was killing him off.
>>
>>144656946
Luckily it has Topher.
>>
>>144656994
a dollar coin in river of shit doesn’t really mean much besides nobody watched season three anyway maybe it’s for the best clone high gets canceled and and or should’ve stayed canceled.
>>
NOW I MAY BE BLIND! But I can see somethings loud and clear, this is a thread full of angry posters based on nostalgia and bitterness. When I logged on line this evening, I intended to go to /u/. I can I'm on the wrong board, so if you'll excuse me I'll let you get on with your shitposting.
>>
>>144658686
Based
>>
>>144658686
Season 1 of Clone High just can't be beat
>>
>>144658499
No you don't understand Gandhi not returning is actually a blessing disguise because they would immediately do retarded shit like force a relationship with their shitty new characters or rewrite him as a left wing cuckold like 90% of the characters in the reboot.
>>
>>144656994
>Reboot introduces one funny and interesting character with a truly hilarious gimmick of pretending to be overly woke to overcorrect for his clone father's falling out of favour while secretly being a skeevy incel troll
>He's receives the least amount of screentime and focus by far in favour of Gandhi 2, cool gay girl Frida Kahlo with no real flaws or conflict and whatever boring thing Harriet Tubman has going on
It's so frustrating
>>
>>144656946
the two people at the top left kinda look like the kettlemans from better call saul

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.