[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714834397563240.png (531 KB, 925x925)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
Let's shit on Dexter's Laboratory for fun you guys, dog pile on the Savino seasons
>>
>>144657064
Dee Dee deserved to get her teeth kicked in
>there
>>
>>144657064
there were a lot of weird fetishy moments that only amped up in the savino seasons
this was especially apparent in savino PPG because the initial run didn't have that issue.
>>
File: IMG_6712.jpg (12 KB, 300x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Dad preparing to play golf for 6 minutes
>>
>>144657279
i hated how inconsistent she was written. sometimes she was an oblivious airhead, other times she was a pompous asshole who tried to seem so above dexter. it's funny to me how she didn't realize in the episode where she teaches dexter to be more 'free' only to end up wrecking his shit that he turned into her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.