[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HIM.png (412 KB, 640x480)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Ed? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edzilla Ed. I'm not talking about Pebble in the Shoe Ed either.
Hell, I'm not even talking about Edzilla Ed with Pebble in his shoe with boomerang that unlocked his superior intellect and with the ability to eat his mattress.
I'm talking about Edzilla Ed with Pebble in his shoe with boomerang that unlocked his superior intellect, with the ability to eat his mattress, with total control of reality as in One + One = Ed, equipped with Lothar costume and envisioning everything as a scary monster like in Boo Haw Haw, master control of his Werewolf form, with the ability to fly like in his dream tale from Once Upon an Ed, with the villain genius of his time as Professor Scam's helper Cent, absolute trust in himself as Ed the Great, in Bloodlust Mode with his Claw alter ego, with his space outlaw's anti-alien robots weapons that he can virtually make work in real life without them ever run out, fully mastered The Almighty 3 Shoe Beating move while having mastered all the Urban Rangers skills and abilities.
>>
File: file.png (283 KB, 476x332)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>touch

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.