[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FPqc4AaXsAMU6S1.jpg (82 KB, 613x460)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
What are ya'll thoughts about it?
>>
>>144659523
It did the impossible and made America Chavez someone likeable, so it deserves some points for that
>>
File: 1643143687415.jpg (87 KB, 404x521)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>144659523
>ya'll
Can you at least say the proper plural "y'all's" if you're going to let social media brainrot affect your speech pattern?
>>
>>144659523
Kino.
>>
Awful like most modern assembly line MCU. Forgettable. Just served to position Wanda as a villain I guess and not much else. About 6-7 interesting minutes where Raimi was allowed to direct.
>>
>>144659523
Exceedingly mediocre
>>
>>144659871
?
>>
>>144659997
"What are you all thoughts about it" is ESL tier grammar. "What are you all's thoughts about it", while still improper, at least sounds like the Southern dialect you're trying to ape.
>>
>>144659523
It was indefensable shit that ruined three of the lynchpins of a dying and Shakey MCU

Also America Chavez was a horrifyingly bad addition and they kept the magic lesbian universe bullshit too. Yeah she's cute but she would have been cute as wanda's copy from the captain Carter univere and been her bucky.
Not the dyke magic universe.
ANd they WASTED evil heel turn. Hell they could have skipped it entirely and had her been Stephen Strange's sidekick and lead into it being revealed that she was basically sculpted to be the avatar of Cthon the god of magic from conception.

And Strange...they just fucked him up. I know the Brits have absolutely no shame, but goddamn man have some pride.

And yeah, everytime the xochi chick opened her mouth to scream yet again all I could think about was putting my dick in it.
>>
I liked it. I didn't know it was so hated. Kinda became a favorite. I saw bits of it again and it reminded me that it's still a marvel film so it has its MCU moments. All in all, it doesn't deserve the hate
>>
>>144660113
>All in all, it doesn't deserve the hate
It ruins the hate just for ruining Wanda with their House of M inspired bullshit just because she was more popular than Carol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.