[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Hit-Girl and Eggsy.png (658 KB, 637x568)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
Does anyone else think Big Game could have done with a few more issues for character interactions? Particularly Hit-Girl and Eggsy deserved more stuff but I wanted to see Dave and Wesley interact and we never got that.
>>
I wanted to see Millar forcefed a high gluten diet until his Crohn's made him shit blood
>>
>>144659719
I think Mark Millar should get his hands broken every week
>>
In general, it feels like Dave got overlooked despite being the first superhero. He should have been the lynchpin to everything thematically but all he really does is get the Magic Order to help. He and Wesley are like mirror images of each other and I wish they did more with it.
>>
Where was she?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.