[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: media_GTR15RUW0AACFu2.jpg (68 KB, 708x651)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
What are your thoughts on this new sea bear doctor?
>>
>>144659770
my thoughts is that you need to stop reposting shit you saw on twitter onto here
>>
>'member sea bear?
>oh yeah I 'member
>>
>>144659801
well fuck you then
>>
File: mfw.jpg (27 KB, 711x474)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144659770
WAIT WHAT?
>>
>>144659801
FPBP
>>
>>144659770
Sea Bears were parodies on cryptids that are in UFO tabloids that everyone thought was a hoax, making it into a creatures roams in the public is the biggest example of the current writers not understanding the episode in question.
>>
>>144659861
current writers are old enough to have been born when this episode came out
the show has been running for way to long so writers just need to scrape from the bottom for episode ideas and doing whatever to do something with the show
they don't care
neither should you
>>
>new
Isn't he an old character?
>>
>>144659861
>he doesn't know about Doctor Bigfoot
>>
>>144659770
WOULD
>>
I'm betting many of the show's current writers grew up watching classic SpongeBob.
>>
>>144659770
Would be able to operate on me if I drew an anti sea bear around the operating table?
>>
>>144659770
>look it's thing from the good seasons, pls watch our show
This is sad and a concession on how you cannot come up with anything new and interesting yourself
>>
>>144660872
yeah, if you were a kid watching spongebob in the early 2000s, you would be old enough to be a head writer for spongebob
if an spongebob fan writes an official episode, would it count as spongebob fanfiction?
>>
>>144659770
Looks more ren and stimpyish than spongebob artwise.
>>
>>144659770
>cant tell this is a shot of spongebob just at a glance
kill the show please

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.