[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: buzz.jpg (43 KB, 450x453)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
YOU
ARE
A
TOY
>>
one time in highschool i was looking at memes in class, i saw an image of this cup with the caption "it ain't gonna suck itself" and started laughing. the entire class stopped to stare at me as i desperately tried to contain my laughter.
>>
https://youtu.be/dPxUyFPa4MY?si=9b_k-YSeSnEinQYY
Powerful ;_;
>>
>>144660243
ANDY'S MOM
HAS GOT A RUBBER DONG
>>
Look at my shoe it says andy
Its says that on my shoe too
We all have shoes
>>
File: 1717665435802793.jpg (37 KB, 481x541)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>144660177
>>
>>144660213
Me and my classmate were once buying candies in the local shop and there were ones in the shape of what I think was clown shoes, with strap included.

There's also was a big slogan text on a box, which can be best translated into English as "Wear'em & Suck'em" but the actual phrase was more rhymey, think of Sneed type of rhyme. We did our best to hold our laughter while being inside the shop but as soon as we walked outside, we bursted like fucking balloons.

I checked and they still use that goddamn slogan for lollipops.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.