[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>This is like something you'd see on 2000s-era DeviantArt or Newgrounds!

Okay... and why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>144661597
Nobody says that about this politically correct shitheap.
>>
>>144661597
SEX WITH EVERY FEMALE CHARACTER
>>
>>144661597
because I'm not 15 anymore.
>>
low effort trolling
>>
>>144661645
i dislike the show as well but yes they absolutely do
>>
>>144661597
If you think about it is amazing no one had cashed in such popular shit before.
>>
>>144661597
It's fine.
Usually the womenfolk like it more than I.
>>
File: 1574796688996.png (8 KB, 260x194)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>144661597
I have a real soft spot for that aesthetic and can't bring myself to hate it despite the awful dialogue and worldbuilding
I would never openly admit it in a million years though
>>
>>144661597
because I like to keep my internetslop and my tvslop separate. unfortunately that barrier is quickly eroding.
>>
>>144661597
I was never too into Viv’s stuff, but how the fuck did it get WORSE?
The Pilot-era/Old Viv had an expressive appeal that her new stuff just feels so static and stiff.
Charlie went from a jellybean to a stiff angular stick.
>>
>>144664838
I know. Charlie used to be so squishy and cute. They made her far too pointy and angular now. and made her taller. And the red suit makes her blend in with everything else.
Goddamn it. This show isn't what I waited 3 years for. It's trash
>>
>>144664838
Viv's style has gradually degenerated. She arguably peaked BEFORE doing Zoophobia as a comic, and since then her artwork has been on the decline. There's an old saying about how if you're not learning as you're drawing, then you're drawing wrong. Viv is living proof of that, and her ego is to blame. She's a spoiled rich kid who was never told "no" growing up. So now she's learned counter-productive ways of drawing incorrectly and ingraining those behaviors deeply into her own sense of self.
>>
>>144664153
Same. Viv's stuff is trash in terms of writing quality and even art-wise, but it's got a lot of soul to it in spite of how horrendously amateur it is. There's so much about Hazbin that is straight up /co/'s alley but Vivzie's autism and lack of discipline ruins it.

>history angle (cast of characters from different time periods in modern western civilization)
>bombastic musical (always fun)
>hell setting with a focus on redemption (ideally Foster's Home + The Good Place + Panty and Stocking)
>Tim Burton/Invader Zim/Hot Topic energy (melodramatic teen angst)

It's just a shame that Viv is a moron.
>>
i really like the HB designs but the writing reached rock bottom by episode 7 of season 1
season 2 is an abomination
>>
>>144665825
And that she has to make a catholic saint, Adam, into the Villain, and also make him fat fratboy psychopath who swears like a sailors and gets his life ruined by Lucifer twice, but somehow Adam is still the meanie moustache twerling villain, who gets beaten and killed in a very pathetic way, like a strawman or something.

When she could have gone with any other big name demon like Baal, Moloch or Baphomet and it would have been way better, also Azazel would have been a great choice.
>>
Unironically love Hazbin Hotel, but Helluva Boss is a slog...
>>
>>144661597
Because it doesn't have HECKING wholesome sapphic romance and instead it has...
EW!!! men!!! LIKE! VOOOOMIT!!!
>>
>>144664838
>>144665773
Viv bought into the meme that you gotta make things less expressive, more stiff, and simplistic design to be easier on the animators.
Fuck that shit, I dont care if Viv's designs are hard on them, that's their fucking job, get to work.
>>
File: 1707010150701317.png (182 KB, 850x850)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>144664838
>>144665658
Pilot Charlie is so much better it's unbelievable
I don't blame the guy who spent $50,000 on that music video

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.