[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flash.jpg (156 KB, 1024x640)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>Before Green Lantern and Deadpool, Ryan Reynolds almost played the Flash in a movie written by “Batman Begins” scribe David S. Goyer – who would also have directed – in 2005. The plot would have featured Barry Allen sacrificing himself and passing his powers on to his nephew Wally West, who must become the new Flash to defend the city from Zoom and Reverse Flash. Reynolds would have played Wally, with Kurt Russell eyed for Barry, Bradley Cooper for Zoom and Robert Patrick for Captain Cold. Grace Park would have played Wally’s love interest Linda Park.
>>
>passing the torch in the first movie
>not one, but TWO mirror matches
it would've sucked
>>
Deadpool and Wolverine should totally feature a joke about this lol
>>
>>144662189
>not one, but TWO mirror matches

u wot, m8
>>
>>144662172
it would have been terrible, like most superhero films of that era. The costume would have either been cheap-looking or tacticool, the characterisation would be butchered, no one would call him The Flash until the end of the movie and the special effects would have aged like butter.
>>
>>144662615
>like most superhero films of that era.

X-Men
X2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Blade
Blade 2
Batman Begins
Hellboy
Hulk
>>
>>144662698
I don't think you want me to start listing off all the films that sucked from that era, now do you?

>Hulk
I'm sick of this revisionist bullshit, that movie was awful and you fucking know it.
>>
>>144662698
You're mixing up a few eras there. The mid-2000s were a low period after the highs of the early 2000s when there was a glut of just god-awful capeshit movies as studios rushed to copy the mega-success of Spider-Man. At the time it almost seemed like the capeshit fad was over as had happened several times before before the MCU kept it going for another decade +.
>>
>>144662698
>X-Men
Shit
>X2
Shit
>Spider-Man
Shit
>Spider-Man 2
Shit
>Blade
Shit
>Blade 2
Shit
>Batman Begins
Shit
>Hellboy
Shit
>Hulk
Shit

Everything you liked about them was a lie
>>
>>144662766
I'm sorry you have such shit taste.
>>
>>144662172
Nah.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.