[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sam is so weak against the Red hulk that he needs to rebuild the Avengers
>>
>>144663002
I feel like 2 or 3 guys here could solo Red Hulk
>>
>>144663292
Ant-Man shrinking him out of existence is the only one I can see doing it, unless the MCU gave Moon Knight magic god powers or something.
>>
>>144663402
>unless the MCU gave Moon Knight magic god powers or something.
I mean they kinda did, but he needed to summon Khonshu to deal with Ammit

Shang-Chi's rings are supposed to be on the level of Mjolnir or Excalibur, so I could see the forcefield holding up against Rulk and a full force hit doing some damage. But I don't know if he could knock him out for good

Shuri needed days of prep time to beat Namor, and also a location change to dehydrate him
>>
I thought Hulk and She Hulk were supposed to be part of this. Where'd Antman come from?
>>
>>144663402
>Ant-Man shrinking him out of existence
Or the enlarging/shrinking a specific organ but that's more Hank's style
>>
>>144663002
>still giving a shit about the MCU
>>
>>144663002
Well yeah. He's a guy in a stupid bird suit vs a fucking Hulk.
>>
>>144663002
This is the worst Avengers line up since someone invited Dr Druid.
>>
>>144663402
Honestly cannot see any of these guys surviving seconds against a Hulk on their own.
>>
>>144663494
Scott and Sam have a solid friendship so he's the one guy I could see being on standby
>>
>>144663002
This lineup fucking sucks, just reboot the MCU and do the Ultimate universe already
>>
>>144664061
Dr Druid in the Avengers is good because they have a magic man that can consult about mystical shit without being way too OP like Strange
>>
>>144664061
Ant-Man and Sam were a fun duo
Shang-Chi and Moon Knight are solid filler, at least on the level of Hawkeye and Black Widow

Shuri sucks
>>
File: Giant Kick.webm (640 KB, 1280x720)
640 KB
640 KB WEBM
>>144663402
>>144664072
I always wanted to see Ant-Man pulling this shit to a big guy in live action, it would be too good.
>>
>>144663442
>Shang-Chi's rings are supposed to be on the level of Mjolni
Thor lost to Hulk. Multiple times.
>>
>>144664312
Yeah but this is Rulk
>>
>>144663002
this is one of the worst avengers teams i've ever seen in my life
>>
>>144663002
The ricecel is in this?
>>
>>144663002
Could the Eternals take Red Hulk if they weren't standing on a beach?
>>
>>144664293
Shuri is going to be effectively Black Widow. She's the only one in the lineup who would actually sneak around
If we compare this lineup to the first iteration, the weirdest thing to me is the fact that Shang-Chi is effectively Thor and Moon Knight is effectively Hulk. This iteration is probably the most street level we've ever seen since the most OP power here is Shang-Chi's rings, followed by Moon Knight and Shuri having mysticism stuff with Moon Knight being the "tank" and Shuri the "assassin" who also doubles as the "techie." Quite frankly I have no idea what Sam's place on this team in combat actually is aside from being moral support
>>
>>144664404
The full MCU Eternals roster could probably take a Hulk.
>>
>>144664342
>>144664121
>>144664061
Well, Don't too mad, because this happens a movie later.
>>
>>144664572
Sam's got vibranium wings so he's a flyer who can cut through fighter jets if he wants to. And between the wings and the shield he can protect not only himself from any hit but others as well depending on his reaction time

Shuri's still got her tech, so she's effectively Iron Man. She still uses her kitten fist gauntlets, and the vibranium suit can tank pretty much any amount of force thrown at her and redirect it

Moon Knight is more of a close combat type. So he's Widow

Giant-Man is the Hulk type

Joaquin is kinda just there. So he's Hawkeye
>>
>>144664622
What is this?
>>
>>144663002
>six normal dudes who fight good
>vs. a Hulk
This is silly if true.
>>
>>144664650
>Moon Knight is more of a close combat type. So he's Widow
Kinda neglecting the fact that he's basically immortal, super strong, can fly, and can do other things if Khonshu wills it
>>
>>144665065
Not really flying, more like gliding

The super strength is on par with what Widow was doing with the Starktech suit from AoU onwards. Remember how she fought Proxima Midnight?
>>
>>144664622
Are they still pushing for Asian Sentry?
>>
>>144665096
>Not really flying, more like gliding
He flew from Ammut's tomb to the pyramids of Giza. That's not gliding. The loophole was Khonshu making it night, which he has dominion over the sky at that time. It's similar to how Moon Knight reversed the sky too.
>The super strength is on par with what Widow was doing with the Starktech suit from AoU onwards. Remember how she fought Proxima Midnight?
Widow never had super strength, Marc clearly does. Did you forget Steven ripping off that car bumper and crushing it?
>>
>>144664650
>Giant-Man is the Hulk type
By Quantumania, if we go by scale, Scott's size record increased to approximately 400 ft tall, by comparasion his previous max size was during Endgame at 100 ft. People sleep on how lax the drawbacks are for going giant and power creep kinda affects him.

And just for fun, that size would also make him slightly taller than Monsterverse's Godzilla.
>>
>>144665102
No, Glenn quit and they recast with a white guy
>>
>>144663002
Come on dude it's a fucking Hulk, the hell is some bloke with a jetpack supposed to do against that alone?
>>
>>144664061
>When his origin gets reworked in the 70s to use him again, they drop the "turned into an Asian man" aspect along with his name that sounds too similar to Dr. Doom
>Do the same shit with Psylocke a decade or so later and she reaches popularity

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.