[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thoughts?
>>
>>144663159
How would an open world Inside Out game be like?
>>
>>144663174

I can't imagine there being much to do outside the plot.
>>
>Inside Out 3 won't have Riley Andersen sniffing Val Ortiz's panties
Why live?
>>
It's mid
>>
>>144663159
Bad
>>
>>144663159
Who's next for Inside Out 3/The Series?
>>
Not as good as the first movie, Riley’s scenes felt like a full house episode without the laugh track.
>>
File: 1717253594013.jpg (302 KB, 1348x1130)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
thanks to you assholes we're never getting POC stories again
>>
>>144664381
Good
>>
>>144664381
Animation is healing
>>
File: GTSGVnBXoAE3awo.png (3.93 MB, 2028x1926)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
>movie about emotions and puberty
>no scene of Joy relieving Anxiety's stress
unrealistic safe slop
>>
>>144664381
Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>144663458
You could probably make a few minigames with those islansa
>>
>>144664767
Sauce?
>>
>>144664767
>>144665036
>futa
Goddammit
>>
>>144663159
Sucks. Not as fun as the original. The original had more original and fun concepts such as Dream Prodcutions. Anxiety and Joy should have had a more dramatic conflict. The ending sucked. There was nothing wrong with Riley's first sense of self. What Joy did made no sense and felt forced to show a "lesson" to the audiance. Most of the jokes were mediocre. I want a villain, dammit. They had the perfect opportunity with Val but they decided to go with the boring friendship route instead.
>inb4 it's cliche
I don't care. It works. Villain make a movie entertaining, fact. The first movie more enjoyable because the trouble Joy and Sadness would constantly get to, funny dialogue and as I said, creative and fun world building. A bullying theme would have been more interesting.
>>
>>144663518
Fucking degenerate. Keep your disgusting fantasies on Tumbler. Riley is straight, deal with it.
>>
File: 1708757986171931.jpg (1.36 MB, 3766x4096)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
hottest movie I've ever watched
>>
>>144664767
>>no scene of Joy relieving Anxiety's stress
Wrong. Did you miss the scene where Joy calmed her down and gave her tea?
>>
>>144666123
Yeah I agree but not for the same reasons. I think Riley getting on the team and becoming friends with Val was a cop-out. After her miserable performance, the coach should've kicked her out.
It would've been more poignant if Riley realizes that she had made a huge mistake by acting in her own self-interest, and tries to do better next year at high school. But the movie tries to have that message and also give Riley everything she wanted which is stupid
>>
>>144666326
Riley constantly making stupid decisions ruined the movie for me. The most interesting scene for me was she sneaked in to read the coache's diary. Shr got no consequences for it whatsoever. Everything else was dire.
>>
>>144666351
You're right. I understand her making stupid decisions, but she never gets any kind of long-lasting consequences for them.
>>
>>144666380
And thus the film lacks drama, which makes it BORING
>>
>>144663159
Boring rehash of the first film.
>>
>Suddenly the most successful animated Disney movie of all time
I mean, sure I guess. At least it isn't Frozen anymore.
>>
>I don't have a girlfriend
>I don't have a child
>tickets are expensive
>I work in retail
It's a no, only Miyazaki and Wim Wenders managed to make me go to theaters this year
>>
>>144668320
If this was any other movie, I would've recommended a camrip, but this movie sucks so you shouldn't bother
>>
>>144664381
>everything has to be decided by 12 person boardrooms of old Jews going "autobiographicals are out, shared common experiences are in" and not just talented young directors put in charge of animation projects they're passionate about

I think the lack of trust in passionate young individuals is the biggest issue in the industry. Loosen the reigns and let people write and direct the stories that interest them.

I don't even care if that happens to be something "woke". Even wokeshit has the potential to be good when there's love behind it and not old Jewish shareholders
>>
>>144663159
Sadness is still the best emotion
>>
>>144663518
This is why it’s important to have a prince in these movies even if he’s a himbo with no personality or an emotional tampon with 5% screentime. If there is no hard implication of heterosexual interest the lgbtroons latch on. Same exact thing happened with elsa. And in this case there literally are implications of heterosexuality so they needed to go even farther like adding an awkward dance scene or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.