[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't get the extreme hate. I thought it was alright.
>>
>>144664254
The last episode was the worst Marvel anything ever.
>the primary protagonist and the primary antagonist barely interact with each other because it turns out it's Gaia, not Nick
>they have a stupid plan that requires them to give the supervillain exactly what he wants and hope that for some reason he leaves "Nick" in the superpower-giving machine and it for some reason works
>Gaia is able to win, despite being an untrained woman and Gravik being at least a trained soldier who has been planning this
>Gaia is now the strongest thing in the Marvel Universe, and Nick just lets her leave and stops paying attention to her
>there's a long stupid back and forth with Skrull Rhodey that ends with him just getting shot anyway, rendering the whole thing pointless
>Skrull Rhodey raises some uncomfortable questions, like was that a Skrull at Tony Stark's funeral?
>Nick's retirement means nothing, since he's right back to doing Nick Fury shit in The Marvels
>>
>>144664254
Tranny warmachine
muh stronk female super skrull with random powers
muh stronk woman
muh stronk woman
muh loser weak beta male lead that needs to be saved by a woman
the entire thing is written and animated by ai

it's a series that quite honestly should not have been made, made no fucking money, diminished the brand and hurt the already diminished stars of multiple people in the cast.

It was a disaster from top to bottom.
>>
>>144664254
LOL why? Be honest, you were on your phone looking at bullshit the entire time.
>>
>>144664254
I love all marvel shows but I can tell that they didn't stick the landing with this one nor did they live up to the original story it was based on.
>>
>>144664835
>female
>woman
>woman
>woman
You seem pretty hung up on that.
>>
>>144664997
No one wants to see an action show starring women.
>>
>>144665411
Xena
Buffy
Dark Angel
>>
>>144665460
Action shows that just so happen to star women is different from women aimed action series.

Xena: Was hot for a minute, then the lesbos got it then it only popular with lesbians and got a hard push by the queer mafia. Even now no one is actually watching outside of ironically.

Buffy: Clever CW action girl fluff. Never as popular as claimed and Angel was more popular in later seasons and was serialized before it.

Dark Angel: Sold purely on Jessica Alba being 50/10 dime piece and it being hot 90's action girl

And I can go back and rewatch the above hot action girl series.

What Marvel is doing is just...sad ugly unattractive and or gay women taking boys toys bringing their ugly barbies and openly queer kens and trying to play like the boys, but for the girls.

You can just feel the ugly pathetic spinster chicks playing power games behind the scens with the other loser spinsters and fag men and lesbians with clear dick envy eminating from the shows.
It's just...awful.
>>
>>144664254
You see, the problem is that it wasn't alright and it had no reason to not be at least alright.
>>
>>144665510
>Never as popular as claimed
You must be 18+ to post here
>>
>>144664254
yeah it was alright

>>144664791
the machine was made to work on Skrulls

the villain gloating and showing off his plan is this whole thing, maybe you've heard of it

G'iah was trained by Gravik (the villain), saying she can't beat him is like saying a 25 year old soldier can't beat a 40 year old, it's ridiculous

saying she can't do it because she's a woman is also ridiculous, because she's not even human

Fury didn't retire at the end, he went to negotiate peace between the Kree and Skrulls

I think his wife talks about him retiring at some point, but she goes with him, so

>>144665411
straight men do
>>
>>144664254
You like everything
>>
>>144664254
>I love mindlessly eating shit! I have no taste!
Good for you, OP. Why don’t you open your mouth while I take a dump in it.
>>
>>144664254
It ruined Nick Fury’s character and implied all the cool sly stuff he did was done by Skrulls.

And trying to make the Skrulls “sympathetic” minorities is always dumb when they are meant to be evil invaders.
>>
>>144664254
I'll do you one better. I don't think abut it at all because I have never watched it. Fool me once...
>>
What about it was "alright" to you, OP?
>>
>>144664791
>Skrull Rhodey raises some uncomfortable questions, like was that a Skrull at Tony Stark's funeral?

He was replaced after Endgame, which is when he stopped using his leg braces.
>>
>Poor man's Children Of Earth
No thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.