[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If it was Playhouse Disney's flagship show during 2003-2005, why did Disney never merchandise it as hard as Nick did with Dora the Explorer? There were only two DVDs of JoJo and there wasn't even a JoJo TV movie. While JoJo's Circus got a balloon at the Macy's Parade and had a series of shorts called "Feeling Good with JoJo", the show didn't even get to 65 episodes for whatever reason

Also, was JoJo's Circus the biggest show Playhouse Disney aired up to that point that wasn't The Wiggles (a show they didn't own) or were there other show that were bigger that came out years before JoJo?
>>
>>144665565
Sad if true that the show had little merchandising though in my backwater country, I'm not gonna see any of it. Except cheap knockoffs. I think the show's charming, it has a nice balance of characters who clown around while also being an okay show for the evening. Might have also eased me into liking clown girls a little.
>>
>>144665565
I remember playing games of it on the Playhouse Disney website when I was really little.. those were the days. The bunnytown stuff I recall being particularly enamored with since you could customize your own character
>>
>>144665565
If this were to come back in it's original form and not a shitty CG reboot, you would see so much clussy fan art shit in the masses. No fucking joke.
>>
>>144666531
Imagine, if you will, an older Jojo. perhaps with her own daughter
>>
>>144666678
Sweet Jesus

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.