[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1262.jpg (163 KB, 1334x750)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Is it safe to blame Bojack’s parents for his mental illnesses as an adult?
>>
Nothing safer.
>>
>>144665645
He should have banged Hollyhock
>>
>>144665645
Yes absolutely. There are two things responsible for why Bojack is a shit person, his parents, and his tv show. He hates them both, but he can't bring himself to throw them away. That's why Bojack losing everything is actually a happy ending.
>>
>>144665645
Yeah, generational trauma is a bitch.
>>
>>144665894
no such thing. grow up
>>
>>144665645
There is a limit to how much you can blame on a bad environment. A grown adult is well at the point of having free will to turn their life around. Yet bojack for all his wealth actively chose otherwise, despite other people of poor upbringing managing to not become scumbags.
>>
normal
>>
>>144665645
>waaah my mommy and daddy said some mean words to me and that’s why I’m a lonely alcoholic degenerate :(
No, it was his responsibility to fix his life. He’s too old to shift the blame.
>>
>>144665916
Can't grow up if no one wants you to
>>
>>144665645

I lowkey lost interest in this show when Bojack attempted to sleep with his friends daughter and the actor dude gooned himself to death.

But

His parents were genuinely horrible influences dude had an ego when his show took off although with the inferiority complex feeding. Along with no positive role model to mold him with humble tendencies it’s not surprising he turned out the way he did.
>>
>>144665930

This is also true which is why I lowkey got tired of his bullshit when he decided to undress on the yacht with the friends daughter.

He’s already drowning in pussy just from being a celebrity he was taking advantage of her.
>>
>>144667580
Even if you consider the age thing irrelevant (which it isn't) he still tried to make a pass at the mom then immediately use the daughter as a substitute, there's no way that's ok
>>
>>144665645
>WASP analogs are...le bad
>Jewish analogs are...le good
grow up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.