[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It should have been a videogame series, as originally intended. Children would have to speak to a microphone when Dora asks them to say something, they would need to click on stuff to find for Dora. It it was on wii they would need to do a physical action when Dora tells them to. It makes more sense and is better.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (283 KB, 220x191)
283 KB
283 KB GIF
>>144666037
so what your saying is
>>
>>144666080
Oh god no. I now imagine them rebooting Dora and making her black.
>>
>>144666037
>>144666080
>>144666196
>mexican dora
>black dora
>chinese dora
Huh, now I think it'd be neat if there was a white dora and by their powers combined they could summon some captain planet style guardian spirit
>>
>>144666248
They all have their own pets too
>>
>>144666196
They can't make mexican characters black, that's racist. As opposed to making white characters black which is totally fine.

Seriously though, if they want to reboot, they should make Dora's appearance different for every country, like in China she would be yellow and in Slavic countries she'll be blonde with blue eyes. Maybe it will be called "Dora Sisters" or something like that.
>>
>>144666303
Nah. Too much animation work. No has time for that. I think they should update Dora to make her teach more complex stuff like agebra. It doesn't even need tk be Dora it a new character or her little brother. Come on, children don't have such a low IQ. They can handle it. They'll think "If Dora can understand it, I can too!"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.