[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: VTL.png (510 KB, 700x766)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>
>>144666058
Definitely enjoy Mid Tier and S Tier mixed together, they just have to be likeable.
>>
>>144666058
My favorite type of villians are the ones that are obviously stronger than the heroes and has a body count of good guys they have taken out/killed. Feels good to actually worry that good guys could lose.
>>
>>144666058
Shit tier if only due to how many people fail to make interesting "god tier" villains. They're the fun ones in a world of "muh sad backstory"
>>
>>144666720
Mine is similar, just powerful but lazy villains. Someone who could wipe out the heroes but doesn't cause his goals aren't achieved that way or he just doesn't feel like it
>>
>>144666058
I've got a bit of a soft spot for villains who do what they do to save someone important to them. Gabriel Agreste comes to mind particularly since he also plays the part of a villain who struggles with wanting to give up being a villain to be able to be a part of his son's life again while also starting to lose himself in the quest for more power so he can hopefully win and bring back his wife. In his mind, being the villain is the only way to repair his family and he'll move heaven and earth to do it.
>>
Meh tier > rest
>>
>>144666058
The Hacker is amazing though.
>>
>>144666058
Aren't mid and shit tier basically the same thing?
>>
>>144666058
Villain protagonists are always fun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.