[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bill-cipher-deal.gif (1.64 MB, 498x241)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
Would you make a deal with Bill? Would you let him come inside you?
>>
File: beter.png (430 KB, 680x765)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>144666885
>>
>>144666885
Hey! Phrasing!
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (868 KB, 1170x1012)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>144666885
Not him, but you know who I would?
>>
>>144666885
>Would you let him come inside you?
No, I don't want to be screwed.
>>
so Bill might be a bird, you guys seen that already?
>>
>>144666885
What kind of a question is this? Of course not you fucking imbecile
>>
I don't think he deals in the kind of stuff i want and i can just practice magic normally without him.
>>
File: Stan.png (3.47 MB, 1956x1142)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
I love how stan just completely dismantles the entire book and hits the nail on the head with bills situation from a quick glance of the book, adds to the fact he never would have fallen for Bill's tricks in 100 years
>>
have we gotten a full, proper storytime yet?
>>
>>144667772
There;s YouTube vids of someone reading it but not a PDF storytime yet
https://youtu.be/UuOcymvGVSc
>>
>>144667758
can't con a conman.
>>
>>144667758
It seems like Dipper and Ford are the most gullible of the Pines
>>
>>144667758
Thanos Stan
>>
File: charlie.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>144666885
Um, anon, that was uh, a little um... how do I put this... you should go back and read what you said again. I'm not gonna say I'm like mad or anything I'm just a little surprised you didn't realize it yourself. Just be a little more careful next time okay OP.
>>
File: GTV_WOTWMAEkpvb.jpg (600 KB, 2000x2000)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
was Mabel always left-handed?
>>
>>144666885
This makes me wonder if Bill is a virgin
>>
I'm not gay or a woman so no sorry, but he seems alright.
>>
>>144670111
Isn't there a page of Bill driving a car with his gang while Pyronica flashes her tits from the backseat? Wouldn't be surprised if they were doing some sort of extra-dimensional equivalent to fucking.
>>
>>144670149
>>144670111
Bill's commentary throughout the book implies he is shit when it comes to relationships and he seems like the type who would gush about if he ever scored.
>>
>>144666885
I would rather not have a triangle up my ass
>>
>>144666885
I can't. I have the Holy Spirit in me to preserve the inheritance of God and as a down payment on my inheritance. If a demonic presence entered my mind, the Spirit would chase it off and the Lord would rebuke it.
>>
>>144667758
>Triangles are overrated anyway. Get some curves, Narc!
Everyone in the Pines family clearly has brain damage. Did Chap work on this book? This sounds like a Homestar Runner line.
>>
>>144668975
The easiest people to work are the people who are convinced they can't be worked. It's the Mr. Deeds motherfuckers you have to watch out for, they seem nice but they can pick apart bullshit like nobody's business.
>>
>>144670382
I doubt it but fuck i wish he would.
>>
>>144667758
>Stan
>Destroying money
>>
>>144670466
probably one of his counterfeits
>>
Le gay sex reference regarding a children's show
>>
File: IMG_2924.jpg (1.94 MB, 2500x4032)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>144670466
It's a reference to an earlier page
>>
>>144667758

Only desperate or too stupid people would fall for that. Like Ford and Dipper.
>>
>>144668975
high INT low WIS
>>
>>144668975
I mean Mabel literally ended the world because she got tricked
>>
>>144671231
mabel was shafted by the writing a lot i thought. how many times did we get the 'mabel dates some boy while her noble brother sacrifices for her' plotline
>>
>>144671231
To be fair, at least Mabel didn't know she was dealing with Bill.
>>
>>144671270
Don't forget the time she learned a boy band she liked were braindead clones, kidnapped them and kept them locked up in her room. Or the time that she actively ignored Dipper's cries for help against Bill because he didn't want to help with her puppet show. Or the time she used time travel to cheat in a competition to win Waddles and basically suffered no consequences from it. It's not always about her needing Dipper nailed to the cross, just most of the time!
>>
Could someone post the spread with all the doomed timeline Dippers and Mabels?
>>
>>144671790
Do you have a recommended site for files? Because it ain't going to fit here, I tried spreads but the file size is too big
>>
>>144671741
To be fair she won Waddles without the time travel the first time
>>
>>144671741
that's not my objection. mable's not allowed to suffer or introspect as a character because the writers don't relate to her. they don't care about her. she's an accessory.
>>
>>144671741
The time travel one was on Dipper. Mabel won originally
>>
>>144671807
I typically use catbox.
>>
>>144671983
the time travel lesson really was that Mabel's happiness comes at Dipper's expense, wasn't it?
>>
>>144671741
You mean the episode where Mabel won Waddles' freedom legitimately and Dipper nearly broke time just to get laid?
>>
>>144672033
No. The lesson was don't use time travel for selfish reasons.
Especially when the girl you want just isn't into you in that way.
>>
>>144666885
I’d come inside her
>>
>>144666885
I don't know if I like the tragic sadboi angle they're going with him.
>>
I want to buy the book but I feel like I missed out if I don't buy a signed copy.
>>
>>144672033
Not really. That one was on Dipper and the Wendy thing wasn't going to work out at the time. Also Waddles is b
>>
>>144673625
based*
>>
>>144673288
It's kind of interesting how the book explains most things, except more about his origin then what we already knew. We just know he could see in the "third dimension" and that also enabled him with reality warping powers.

If a revival happens it seems like he wont have his henchmaniacs or anyone really, I wonder who he will acquire to help him. I imagine they'll also talk more about his flatland dimension again and maybe go into more exploration, I hope it never gets too much revealed though, just kind of implications through Bills emotional reactions like we have now. It seems when he laments on him destroying his home dimension to Stanford he just describes himself as "a monster."
>>
>>144673948
I still think that what ultimately ended up happening to Flatland was that Bill summoned his own "Bill" (ie another more dangerous cosmic being) who made a deal with him. Gave him the power and freedom to travel the cosmos at the cost of his own world which haunts Bill so he just went on to lash out and become just like the thing that fucked him over.
>>
>>144674081
I think it was a Dr. Sivano thing where he worked out the equations that held the world together and ended up warping its reality and eventually destroying it by experimenting.
>>
>>144674081
Oh that's an interesting idea, It sounds like his abilities were originally his and that's what made him an outcast in the first place.

But the idea of him having the ability to see into the third dimension, and then him summoning another entity to give him more power to apply those third dimension abilities, ultimately destroying his home but leaving him with god like ability is interesting.

Who do you think this entity would be though? Something already referenced in the gravity falls universe, or is it just an idea you're proposing?
>>
>>144674140
I don't think it was something like experimenting since it shook him so hard that he full on blacks out the memory whenever it starts coming up.

Plus it can play into the angle of his relationships and how he is shit at them. Maybe he reached out to another cosmic due to being an outcast and said cosmic ultimately screwed him over after giving him what he wanted.
>>
>>144674232
I haven't seen the exact excerpt aside from that glitched out page where he freaks out. It sounded more like a Bloodborne insight thing where he could "see" the higher dimension but couldn't really do much hax at least initially. Him having a proverbial "Great One" get involved might work
>>
>>144673288
Not really, it's more just expanding on the fratboy thing framing all his actions like a massive bender, hell the book brings this exact thing up with him calling out how vulnerability makes people easy to exploit.
Book literally ends up with him in therapy and him chimping out over it and how he'll never redeem himself ever which is supposed to contrast the pines being able to work through their fuckups
>>
File: IMG_6366.jpg (3.02 MB, 4032x3024)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>144674309
Probably my favorite part in the book, I hope they don’t over do the “sad boy” angle either but this part is really sobering. I love how it’s in his hat, and how he laughs joylessly. I can really imagine him doing his signature laugh but with no forced excitement to underline it.
>>
>>144674872
i hope someone does some animatics of that or a comic or something.
>>
>>144674872
huh this is melancholic
>>
>>144666885
did anyone scan the whole thing?

if so, can they post it all here?
>>
>>144674232
>Who do you think this entity would be though?
Axolotl.
>>
>>144674232
himself, from the future, because of timey wimey shenanigans.
>>
>>144674357
So its kinda like a Joker thing where he lies or exaggerates his past to gain sympathy to then manipulate people?
>>
>>144677104
I think the regret of destroying his home dimension is genuine, because he doesn’t seem to bring it up to anyone except Stanford, who he saw as his real friend despite what he says, and when he try’s to recall it himself he blacks out and blocks it out of his mind, at least that’s how I read it.
>>
>>144667758
Stan knows because deep down, him and Bill are the same. They're losers who fucked up big time and have spent the rest of their lives feeling guilty over it. The difference is Stanley learned from his mistakes whereas Bill just keeps making the same ones again and again and again
>>
>>144677602
I remain unconvinced that "tried to open people's minds but accidentally the universe" is the kind of mistake that could be learned from in any meaningful sense.

I mean, Ford (for example) hasn't really learned anything at all- he's still screwing around with paranormal shit instead of putting his intellect to practical use or just settling down and trying to scrape together some semblance of a real life in the next decade-and-change or however long he's got before old age reduces him to a shambling, incontinent wreck that can't even remember what it had for breakfast that day, let alone how to get rid of the sentient pimple that's trying to take over Dipper's body and turn him into a stereotypical jerky jock.
>>
>>144678165
>I mean, Ford (for example) hasn't really learned anything at all- he's still screwing around with paranormal shit instead of putting his intellect to practical use or just settling down and trying to scrape together some semblance of a real life

His alternate dimension self explicitly actually did do that.
>>
Bumpin' for pages.
>>
>>144667758
>Stan is in the Arctic
I wonder if there was to be a sequel series, we won't even see the Grunkles at all. Or maybe it starts in the Arctic with a cold open
>>
>>144673156
>filename
Billie? Like Eilish?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.