[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Some dude.png (367 KB, 647x651)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
1.Steven universe
2.Adventure time (S4 above)
3.SpongeBob (S4 above)
4.Owl house
5.Amphibia
6.Legend of Korra
7.Loud house
8.Rick and Morty (S3 above)
9.Regular show (S5 above)
10.Smiling friends
11.Simpsons (S10 above)
12.Family guy
13.Clevland show
14.Samurai Jack (S5)
15.Bojack Horseman
16.Bob's burgers (S2 above)
17.South park (S20 above)
18.TTG
19.Boondocks (S4)
20.STVOE
>>
File: yep.gif (2 MB, 329x236)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
is it me or is this board getting shittier
>>
>>144667508
I would replace the ranking of ttg with loud house otherwise good list
>>
>>144667551
Are you perhaps a shill of one of these mentioned in the list?
>>
>>144667551
It is, the board is now like 99% election tourists, underages and normalfag covid tourists
I'd argue only a small percentage of it was on here before 2020, and even an infinitesimally smaller percentage was here before 2016

The modern users don't like to communicate they basically exist for themselves, everything they post is just for self service, they get angry, or they bait people into getting angry, it's like they live in solepsism and also an existence where happiness is finite and theirs can only be gained from taking from others

If old /co/ discussion could be described as people poking eachother going "haha bro you seeing this?" and even trolling relied on some semblance of enjoyment and humor, the modern style of communication can be accomplished by speaking to a bot that just generates random responses for them
>>
>>144667551
Both. It's just that the board's decline is overtaking yours.
>>
>>144667551
>>144667594
>>144667613
This faggot has the audacity to post two threads of his retarded list >>144667108 like we wouldn't notice
>>
>>144667594
>The modern users don't like to communicate they basically exist for themselves
this is the best way to describe this shit to-be-desu
its not a discussion board anymore its a fucking street corner and every asshole thinks hes the only one with a megaphone
>>
>>144667668
Somethings off
>>
>>144667508
So literally anything that's popular. Figures.

>>144667551
It is. It's almost like the userbase keeps inviting shitposters into the community by spoofeeding them information they would need to effectively conceal themselves.
>>
>>144667878
The Cleveland Show was never popular.
>>
>>144667508
>no post-Earth's Mightiest Heroes Marvel Animation cartoons as #1

Automatically wrong.
>>
How is the show you're not allowed to even talk about not on a list of the most hated shows?
>>
>>144667594
I've seen some threads and posts about how people started actually enjoying comics/vidya etc once they stopped coming on this site everyday. quite honestly I'm just tired of the outrage. it's something new everyday and most of it is bullshit. just feels like I'm getting dragged down into being miserable.
>>
>>144667917
Too many cape shit cartoons it has its own list
>>
>>144667551
Absolutely
>>
File: don't respond.jpg (229 KB, 866x898)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
>>144667934
Because nobody actually hates MLP. Most of the outrage is just a meme at this point; it's people hating it for no reason other than someone told them to hate it. Like that one monkey analogy.
>>
Anyone who's upset about TTG replacing TT is a manchild.
>>
>>144667594
I can’t even get conversations started here anymore, it’s that bad
>>
>>144668190
>hating it for no reason other than someone told them to hate it
That applies to basically every show on OP's list
>>
>>144667551
Not just you. It takes some mindfulness to leave out bs I don't care about but I wish I didn't HAVE to expend any energy to do that.
>>144667594
>it's like they live in solepsism and also an existence where happiness is finite and theirs can only be gained from taking from others
Aptly put.
>>
>>144667551
It genuinely feels like people don't know how to talk about things here anymore, everything is made just to support their own view points. It can be opinion, politics, taste, doesn't matter. There's not really discussion so much as seeking out validation, on a fucking anonymous website where nobody knows who you are. People constantly repost old rumors long-proven false here now, or even just make shit up, or readily admit that they'll take a fale twitter post at face value because "it's funny" as if that's not just an excuse for them to slobber over whatever stupid drama it's pushing like a teenage girl gossiping in the bathroom about Jenny being a slut. The schizos that are allowed to proliferate here and rarely if ever get banned don't help either.
>>
>>144668325
>as if that's not just an excuse for them to slobber over whatever stupid drama it's pushing like a teenage girl gossiping in the bathroom about Jenny being a slut.
I'm convinced the twitter screencap drama posters are all underage. So many of them are just "GUYS THIS LITERALLY WHO ACCOUNT MADE A COMIC LET'S LAUGH AT THEM", like who gives a fuck?
>>
>>144668307
it applies to most of /co/ these days, it's like fucking reddit in here the way someone can just post
>hey guys... [topic]
and expect the exact same mandatory responses to come in over and over and over and over again like clockwork, like saying "justin bieber" or something back inna day and knowing the exact kinda outcome you'll get
and most of the people who respond don't even know or care about the cartoon/show/creator/artist/whatever they're talking about, they heard maybe one (1) singular thing about it and now base their whole argument off of that and get so heated over the one likely uninformed opinion they latched onto, usually fueled by whatever politics or 'side' they're on in the eternal game of fuck that is their life, and choose that hill to die a thousand deaths upon

because these people are either normalfags and/or underages who live in a world where you can't NOT have an opinion on something and you can't NOT air out that opinion, even if artificial, at every possible opportunity, every outhouse is an ideological battlefield
>>
TLDR every issue itt can be summed up by "we have normies here and normies don't know how to behave themselves" and I will not hear otherwise
>>
>>144668597
going online used to be lame and nerdy even as late as the windows xp era because it still required the very basic filter of knowing how to setup a computer and using the web

we fucked up by giving every kid since the age of like 4 a magical device that can do it all for them and directed them to the exact websites where they can go and post their nonsense
going online was filtered by the fact that it was neither cool nor as easy as passing a fart
now it's both

normalfags cannot handle not being a part of something even if they fundamentally hate everything about it, it's in their nature to corrupt
there is no bigger crime against them than simply not including them in something
if suddenly, tomorrow, bingo parties for 90 year old grannies where they drink margaritas and discuss sewing became the hip new thing, every normie in the world would shriek "I WANT IN" even if they couldn't give two titties of a fuck about it five minutes ago
>>
>>144667508
This is the list of a fool who hasn’t seen truly bad cartoons. Go to prime watch Dagwood and Blondie and tell me it’s better than everything on this list. That’s not even close to the worst cartoon I’ve ever seen.
>>
>>144667594
yeah, its called AI bots
4chan has been training AI for years now
>>
>>144667551
>>144667594
>>144668325
It's Summer. Board is swarmed by Summer kiddies and election tourists. It wasn't quite so bad a few months ago and it'll blow over eventually, but not
>>
>>144668467
Underage or mentally stunted 20-somethings whose minds never escaped highschool. My only catharsis is the culture they help proliferate now, they'll come to hate later. They'll come to hate the generation following them but remember they're at fault for it.
>>
>>144668941
but not in the next few months*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.