[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>becomes a super hero to fight crime to protect this
Pretty based, desu
>>
I can't for the life of me find Asians attractive. I have literally forced myself but I just can't
>>
>>144668342
okay
>>
File: Spoiler Image (220 KB, 1080x1209)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>144668342
>I have literally forced myself but I just can't
I don't understand how you attempted to "force" yourself to find Asians attractive, yet I didn't even try but have had yellow fever since my teens.
>>
File: dancingguy.jpg (5 KB, 230x219)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>144668309
Dana is irrelevant. Terry did all of that for dancing dude who has no life or backstory whatsoever and only appears briefly during intro. Hence why it's "Batman Beyond". Batman can go beyond intro, but this guy can't, he's forever trapped within those three seconds of animation.
So Terry did what he could to extend his existence span, so he could live 52 times longer.
>>
>>144668309
Unfortunately, doing so also completely fucked Terry's love life because he couldn't make any time for her due to some bullshit kicking off every time he had a date night.
Frankly it's fucking astounding that Dana stuck with him through all that.
>>
>>144668342
>I can't for the life of me find Asians attractive

But why you should, exactly? People have different views of what is pretty/attractive.
I had a friend to which I've sent pics of cute Asians, but he always responded that they are "ugly hags".

So I'm with this guy: >>144668366
Asian girls make my rock cocked like diamond just by existing. I've had a cute female asian friend from age of 6 to 13, maybe that helped to develop my tastes. But really, your thing could be anything else. Like niggers. That's totally fine
>>
>>144668309
Hot Asian women confuse and terrify ((them)) so they will either ugly them up or just push hopelessly average asian women as hot.
>>
Why did you post AIshit though
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (26 KB, 640x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>144668309
Yeah, for Dana Tan, she is so hot.
>>
>>144668483
You mean 52 episodes of the show.
>>
>>144668342
She doesn't even look asian.
>>
>>144669656
It's in the eyes, the way they're drawn and spaced. It's just not an overt caricature.
>>
>>144669656
But she might be from china.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>144669977
What are you talking about? Dana’s eyes are pure beauty. They are so blacked.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.