[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Pepe gets cancelled
>Bugs doesn't

?
>>
>>144668336
Bugs is unironically an LGBTQ icon.
>>
>>144668336
Pepe isn’t the company mascot
>>
>>144668336
Faggotry is allowed when the character is OBVIOUSLY straight.

He's a crossdressing pervert and serial sexual assaulter but that's okay. He's totes straight so it's a joke!!

I don't like ANY of the lessons this taught and shit this character normalized.
>>
What a stupid comparison.
>>
>>144668440
Bugs isn’t straight even, he’s closeted and tries to push off everything as a “joke” when it’s clear he’s actually attracted to men
Also
>Trying to find “lessons” or morals in Looney Tunes
>>
>>144668500
Anon, this show is viewed by audiences who pick up things like a sponge.
AKA kids and also adults who see this and internalize it without realizing it.
>>
>>144668440
>He's a crossdressing pervert and serial sexual assaulter but that's okay. He's totes straight so it's a joke!!
Yes.
>>
>>144668557
As a kid, I thought those man-kissing jokes are a bit strange and awkward. Kept my heterosexuality since then. But I think you're kinda gay.
>>
File: bugs.png (583 KB, 740x724)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>144668345
>>144668440
>>144668500
>>
>>144668593
>t.fag pulling the "fellow heterosexuals" card AND the "you're gay if you don't like gay shit and normalized homosexual assault".
>>
>>144668336
That last pic looks like he’s trying to vore Michael Jordan
>>
>>144668557
That later Jews tried to pass off “all animation is for kids” and your puritan loser ass still thinks that because of 70s kids Saturday morning variety shows really shows why animation degraded over time
Looney Tunes was not geared towards kids, it aired as an intermission and pre-show entertainment before adult live action films. There are no morals and you failed as a parent if you let them see this thinking it should be eduxational and clean of filth
>>
>Everything is SRS BSNS
They're fucking cartoons you absolute mongoloids.
>>
>>144669035
>I don’t know the history of 30s-50s Looney Tunes the post
Not my problem
>>
>>144669060
What does the history of 30s and 50's looney tunes have to do with anything?

You do realize that shit was considered comedy because beating faggots and dykes and trannies and death sentences for homosexuals were common correct?
It was no different from shooting people with magic shot guns that only made you blackface, or using dynamite to blow up a rat problem.

With everything that is now common knowledge about hollywood, how media works, and how openly homosexuals use "ITS A JOKE LOLOLOLOL" as a way to try to do very sus shit...
It's not funny anymore.
It's homosexual sexual assault period.
>>
File: bugsbar04.png (1.29 MB, 1024x1024)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
>>144668336
MJ is basketball royalty. He doesn't need to cancel Bugs for a payday.

>>144668358
Neither is Bugs at this point.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.