[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gothamcity.jpg (136 KB, 800x662)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
(You) are now the mayor of Gotham City. What will be your policies to fix this shithole?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (62 KB, 1272x900)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>144670815
I raise the taxes on the lower income quintiles and start cutting welfare so they pay their fair share for once instead of mooching off real citizens and spending all day selling fent and crack to each other.
>>
The Joker is from now on allowed to do whatever he wants, all the time, without being arrested
>>
Military curfew, criminal gangs, organizations and supers are counted as terrorists and are allowed to be shot dead. Death penalty with immediate execution for each and every serious criminal currently imprisoned. Each and every gotham elite will be investigated for various forms of corruption. Most if not all of local administration is fired and replaced by no nonsense government goons from D.C
>>
Merge it with Metropolis
>>
>>144670815

Bulldoze the whole place.
>>
>>144670815
Death penalty for all the schizo criminals
>>
>>144670815
Flood it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (180 KB, 600x445)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>144670815 (OP)
The Joker is from now on allowed to be raped whenever we want, all the time, without being arrested
>>
Burn it down.
>>
>>144670815
Legalize the death penalty and brainwash orphaned billionaires into becoming crime fighting furries
>>
>>144670815
Beg the feds to get these fucking supervillains away from my goddamn city and bury them in the deepest, darkest hole they can find.
>>
>>144670815
>Install death penalty
>>
>>144670885
>>144670986
You guys are crazy if you think you'll stay alive for more than 24 hrs with these kinds of policies. Going straight for the jugular and not expecting the population to get riled up and kill you off? I can see the bullseye on your back from a mile away man
>>
>>144671743
death by rape that is
>>
>>144670815
First, i want Batman's henchmen or one of the vigilantes or metahumans to be my bodyguard 24/7 and i want em taking a peek at the rest of the politicians all the time in case they're corrupt, then i'd start implementing shit withour having to worry about Joker spraying me with acid
>>
>>144670815
>Hire the best and most ruthless cops to go full 'Nam mode on the gangs with flamethrowers and rocket launchers
>kill the worst villains as an example and imprison the rest (except for the hot ones of course)
>stop getting in the way of superheroes unless they're being excessively retarded

Pretty simple. As for avoiding assassination, I'd just build a fuhrerbunker, should keep me alive at least long enough to implement these policies (and maybe attain a crumb of Harley pussy)
>>
>>144672144
You forgot about the legacy villains anon. Just pray none of those villains have kids or really close cousins or spouses
>>
>>144670815
>Bruce Wayne, let's work together

Done
>>
>>144670815
>read up on Ed Koch, Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Bloomberg
>copy everything they did that works
EZ
>>
>>144671541
Mayor Gordon's got my vote
>>
>>144670815
>What will be your policies to fix this shithole?
Eliminate all remaining zoning and environmental regulations. Officially endorse Batman and all other vigilantes to rid the city of crime. Call on the federal government to end the war on drugs and legalize everything. Abandon sanctuary city status and send all undocumented immigrants to other cities - Metropolis, Central City, Hub City, etc.
>>
>>144670815
Being the mayor/police commissioner of Gotham is like being a mayor/police commissioner of real life Mexico. If you are righteous and attempt to make actual changes, you are brutally murdered. If you are corrupt and in the pockets of a supervillain/cartel, you a brutally murdered by a rival supervillain/cartel. If you do nothing, you might survive or be brutally murdered so that someone that favors the supervillain/cartel take office.
>>
I immediately resign before the author kills me off
>>
>>144670815
>For one day, all crime is legal in Gotham
>Organize a giant mob of armed civilians
>Use them to get rid of Gotham's worst filth
>Let them gun down criminals consequence free
>By the end of the night, Gotham will be cleaner
>>
>>144670986
>replaced by no nonsense government goons from D.C
Congratulations, you just made the corruption ten times worse
>>
>>144671541
Swiggity swoody, I'm commin' fo' dat booty
>>
>>144672818
The only mayor of Gotham who I can recall served out and survived his entire term in office was Mayor Krol, and then he died from the plague a few months later.
>>
>>144670815
Change the death penalty so it applies to Joker
>>
>>144670815
>>144670815
Imprison Bruce Wayne without a chance for parole. And release the inhabitants held captive at Arkham Asylum. Crime rates would plummet, and the economy would skyrocket. Anarky was right about Batman you know.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.