[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ww.png (1.61 MB, 1494x828)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
First look at Laika's Wildwood revealed via Empire Magazine
>>
>laika
Nobody watchese these films
>>
>>144671590
I kinda miss the innocent and awe inspiring atmosphere associated with white women in an enchanted forest.
>>
>>144671590
>yet more pedobait
Can we just ban children from appearing in fiction, please? This shit is fucking insufferable.
>>
>>144671689
>>
>wants pedophiles to harrass actual children instead of fictional ones

Please kill yourself
>>
This looks nothing like the beach lol
>>
>>144671689
You got a pretty dirty mind to look at this and think that it's pedobait, anon.
>>
>>144671618
I do. Kubo was kino.
>>
>Prue McKeel and her best friend Curtis are drawn into a hidden, magical forest, after Prue's baby brother Mac is kidnapped by crows, led by a mysterious woman named Alexandra.
Shades of Labyrinth, I'm in.
>>
>>144671720
>false equivalence
How about we just kill the pedophiles instead? Also, I frankly don't a give a shit if real children are hurt, and I take offense to you pretending that you do. It's 4chan, don't pretend to have empathy you disingenuous twat. No, the issue here is that I'm sick of seeing the site flooded with posts of kiddie touchers jerking off loudly with no consequences. I don't wanna see that shit, so fuck off with it.
>>
>>144671689
lmao
>>
>>144671746
It's 4chan, you idiot. The ONLY reason someone hasn't done the "tot" emoji yet is because I said something first.
>>
>>144671777
Satan pretending to be God with this post and those trips
>>
>>144671777
If you though this was bad, you should have been here in the 2000s, people were much more openly pedo than they are now.
>>
>>144671590
Are they atill doing stop-motion films? This really looks like 3DCG.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.