[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3572.gif (2.89 MB, 498x280)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>your achieve your goals
>but he has power over you for the foreseeable future
Would you shake his hand?
>>
what If I have no goals?
>>
Fuck no.
>>
File: Door No.webm (1.41 MB, 960x540)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB WEBM
>>144671910
>>
How powerful would I have to be to call him a nigger to his face without consequences?
>>
>>144672734
Ars Goetia level at least, maybe even Sin level.

But why would you?
>>
>>144673047
>But why would you?
funi
>>
>>144671910
May as well post the monkey paw Pic while you're at it
>>
File: Makena.png (282 KB, 497x517)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>144671910
Yeah, Alastor seems pretty reasonable all things considered.

The two people we've seen under his control thus far are Husk and Nifty. Nifty was already a maid and genuinely enjoys cleaning it looks like so Alastor just takes her from dump to dump and has her do the same shit. Husk is a gambling addicted alcoholic moron who threw away his entire fortune like a dipshit and got bought out by Alastor when he was worth jack shit. He just has him work a normal 9-5 bartending job (something that he doesn't seem to mind too much) and only snaps back at him when he starts overstepping their employer-employee relationship and starts asking about Alastor's own personal problems. It seems that as long as you just do the very simple tasks he has laid out for you he doesn't give a shit what you do outside of that and will shower you in free shit to keep you satisfied in the mean time.

This is arguably more of a healthy relationship than most irl employers I've had to milk you for every ounce of productivity you're worth and then dump you without a passing glance at the drop of a hat. Sure, Alastor will rip my soul apart and torture me for eternity across his radio waves if I go against what he wants but I don't really see myself getting in a situation where I would piss him off THAT badly. Husk is just a pissy dopamine-fried retard who's bitter he got beat at his own game and can't gamble 24/7 anymore so he drinks cheap booze and bitches all day about it instead like a loser.
>Captcha: JAWK
>>
>literally thousands of stories about someone making a deal with the devil that inevitably screws them over
>there are still people who would do it
>>
>>144671910
>Show treats Husk/Alastor deal like its as bad as Angel Dust/Valentino deal
>gives Husk a place to stay
>gives Husk free booze
>doesnt really have Husk work that hard or make him do anything dangerous
>Only really abuses Husk when Husk deeply insults him. And even then Alastor’s holding back
>>
>>144671910
Define "goals". I could get a lot of shit done with high level demon powers.
>>
>>144671910
What if my goal is power over him?
>>
>>144673407
If you're going to lose anyway, it might as well be on your own terms.
>>
>>144671910
Dr Faust teached me to no.
>>
>>144671910
I genuinely enjoy his shtick so I wouldn’t make a deal and probably get enough benefits just from being known as one of his pals.
>>
>That finish doesn't work for me brother
And then I hit this demon jabroni with my finisher and pin him for a clear 3 count.
>>
>>144671910
No, only retards make deals with demons.
>>
File: Just Two Nerds in love.jpg (117 KB, 640x640)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>144672687
A very superior series than anything Vivzie has ever done, and even if this also has a gay couple, they're not so on your face about it, they're just two nerds loving each other plus they have really funny interactions.

Also it treats the settings and its characters with respect and it's not a fucking pride parade/ design showcase/christianity bashing, although Bruva and his team go slower than molasses on pumping out episodes, I prefer that to the Trashmazon show model

PD: Grimal and Brock becoming a couple should be a thing
>>
File: 1715109436834408.jpg (127 KB, 1200x1299)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>144675186
AAAAAAAMEN, Brother!
>>
>>144673563
Alastor still has Husk’s soul, though Husk being a selfish drunken idiot thinks it’s equal to being beaten up constantly by a dumbass moth pimp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.