[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MoM.jpg (268 KB, 1024x768)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Wanda must still be the villain and America Chavez must still be in it.
>>
I would've found a way to let Charles Xavier live, imo.
Or at least have him die WITH Wanda.

Even Han Solo had a more dignified death.
>>
>>144673064
Have the destroyed universe version of Strange being the main antagonist, have him be the one that manipulates Wanda.
>>
>>144673128
What was undignified about Xavier's death, exactly? He tried to help, but was overcome by a demonic force.
>>
>>144673064
Wanda is still corrupted by The Darkhold, but has enough sense about her to manipulate America. She recruits her to find a universe where Billy and Tommy exist, but are orphans. Dr. Strange still does The Illuminati stuff, he warns Wanda about incursions and a fight ensues, but rather than Wanda killing everyone, Dr. Strange brings White Vision to calm her down. They're able to free her from The Darkhold. All the heroes then work together and figure out a way Wanda can safely get her family back. The end.
>>
>>144673583
That sounds incredibly boring.
>>
File: Loud_Nigra.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I'd only rewrite the scene with Reed and Wanda.

>Reed: "Okay, Wanda, since you just want to be a mother, I'll use my stretchy rubber penis to impregnate you."
>Wanda: "What penis?"
>Reed:

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.