[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WSL95.jpg (1.24 MB, 1000x1545)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>Look Back

>can u imagine being gog agog in the bottom panel there, you're just hanging out waiting for allison to hop through so you can do a little pose and drop your line
>>
Huh, her text isn't green.
>>
>>144673577
thank god tom isn't making it a whole Thing that takes like 2 months just for her to realize it's a hallucination.
>>
>>144673577
So is this where Allison beats astral Gog Agog up? I suspect that's why she ate the worm. If she only wanted to keep Cio from it she could have burned it.
>>
>>144673577
>Another single page update
No patreon preview either. Wonder how long this will last.
>>
I hope it's like the ouroboros segment in battle angel alita.
>>
>>144673685
I guess she does have more of a core personality than we've been lead to believe? Then again, she's still in costume.
>>
>>144673577
I like Allison's look, here. Cool that she goes through so many outfits.
>>
>>144673577
Oh good, doesn't seem like we're gonna linger too hard
>>
>Mine is the path of mutilation

Dear God, I think Allison's character growth might actually be sticking this time
>>
>>144674808
>>
>>144674889
Please, Abbadon, I beg of you. Don't make us sit through half a year of Allison genuinely entertaining some righteous hedonism spiel or some such from Gog before rejecting it with some bland speech.
>>
>>144673577
All the speculation about how Allison would get out of it only for her to be like lolnah
>>
So how long before METATRON makes his appearance to wreck everything?
>>
>>144673577
Hey, might as well appreciate some alone time with your dead (but already reincarnated into a different person) girlfriend before getting the fuck out of there.
>>
I love this guy's comedic stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-LDir2RCtY
>>
>>144675881
Metatron's a gimp, I'm not sure he's ever going to "do" anything in the traditional sense.
>>
>>144675881
I imagine Metatron as being very limited in what he can do. It's why he wanted to use Jagganoth as his agent right?
>>
>>144676486
I thought that was because of some angel law that prevented him from destroying creation
>>
>>144676251
>>144676486
he can turn into a gun
>>
File: MegatronGun.png (170 KB, 500x375)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>144676569
Just jam some feathers on this and you've got Metatron's true form.
>>
>>144673577
Thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHeAs0rw5M
>>
I've got responsibilities, Cio... and I... have to go now...
>>
>>144673858
Anon, Gog is countless worms. Burning that particular worm wouldn't have stopped New Coke from Gogging herself.
>>
>>144673577
>Mine is the path of mutilation
The line goes both hard and sad at the same time.
>>
>>144674889
I don't think a better response to that could have been conceived by man. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>144673577
I really like this Cio. Abby is very cruel.
>>
she's got to reject the remembered past in order to become her final shape, which is the perfect sword of her decisions
>>
this feels souless and who the fuck would want to follow the path of mutilation. that's just lame.
>>
>>144679299
Yeah I wish we had more character regression that’s a good idea
>>
>>144679299
>to follow the path of mutilation.
a crippled retard.
>>
Allison just soaking it all in one final time because she knows she’s not coming back to this. I predict the next page she’s not even gonna let Gog get her speech out, she’s gonna punch her right in the face.
>>
>>144679299
People who haven't been reading the extra lore in the author comments won't get it, but then there is also literally nothing to get.
>>
>>144679544
If someone doesn’t get it after the long fucking nihilism arc and then the sword absurdism arc that followed they’re never going to get it
>>
>>144679562
Nihilism is empty and the sword thing is just trying to be cool about it. That's all it amounts to.
>>
>>144679708
Retard
>>
>>144675881
Same amount of time for Himself to get out.
>>
File: 1581135259879.png (399 KB, 638x494)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>144679491
>I predict the next page she’s not even gonna let Gog get her speech out, she’s gonna punch her right in the face.
Will Allison burst out of a Gog the way Gog does to her subjects?
>>
>>144680332
That or she just spit out the worm and absolutely terrifies every Gog in the process. Something that’ll make her realize that Allison really has changed up the usual monotony.
>>
>>144673577
I'm into this, I'm into Allison just no-selling the rest of Gogs' bullshit. Hope she can keep up the momentum this time.
>>
File: 1699048530755026.png (67 KB, 188x191)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>144680332
>Allison bursts out of Gog after rejecting the illusion
>Gog however had already finished adding Allison's biomass into the hive
>Allison performs the black art for the first time and creates herself a new body out of nothing
Please Abby. I want to see someone perform the black art in this comic at least once besides YISUN and the Multiplicity.
>>
>>144680399
I think she’s in it to try and win it from here on out. The fact that she just tells Cio/Nukoku how futile this whole thing is really paints how her mindset has changed.
>>
>>144679807
It is absolutely all that is going on. Nihilism is a nothing philosophy. It's as old as sin and just as pointless.
>>
>>144681071
Which is where the absurdism comes in. Right now, we have a protagonist who has found an uncaring universe and, in the face of no god to curse or pray to besides the power stuck in her skull, decided to protect what matters to her, which in this case is best done by protecting what matters to other people too. It's gonna be painful and hard and pretty damn stupid, and carve away at her until she may be a chain smoking head and not much else, but she's gonna make what she wants happen. If life has no purpose, why not do good for the hell of it?
>>
>>144681439
I am highly aware Abbs loves Nietzsche despite the height of that man's brilliance being to defy the pointlessness of things with COURAGE!!!! that he then admits is pointless too but uuuuuuuh still do it for reasons and stuff.

Y'all need to find Jesus. Or beg Jesus to find you.
>>
>>144681521
Well until then, it's better for folks to seek to do good just because.
>>
>>144681597
That's just vanity.
>>
>>144681521
How the fuck did you come away from this comic thinking that it's promoting nihilism? Do you even know what nihilism is?
>>
>>144675929
Just realized I posted in the wrong thread lol
>>
>>144680431
That seems like it'd be saved for a climactic final moment if anything, no?
>>
>>144674416
It could also be that with Allison having eaten the worm, and now being part of the wormtrust, Gog's wormtext is just normal to her.
>>
>>144679299
>who the fuck would want to follow the path of mutilation

Someone who just keeps moving forward.
>>
File: allisons character arc.jpg (193 KB, 1000x592)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>144682051
>>
I don't really understand the sentiment in this thread that allison is gonna punch gog
She went in there of her own vollition, there wasn't any treachery at play, the cards were on the table. This is an alliance, not a fight.
>>
>>144682720
It's still funny to me that there are multiple flavors and definitions of nihilism, none of them can be accurately summed up as "nothing matters lol", and yet retards still think this is it
>>
>>144682769
Gog isn’t gonna be easily swayed into an alliance. Scaring the absolute shit out of her by outright beating her assimilation will be the best way to show that Allison is serious. Gog’s already scared so this was her last effort of controlling Allison.
Besides it’ll be a nice callback to how Allison caved Gog’s face in when they first met.
>>
>>144682997
>Gog isn’t gonna be easily swayed into an alliance.
But she's the one who offered...
>>
>>144683009
Gog’s “alliance” is putting Allison in her hive mind, keeping her complacent by giving her the perfect world, and letting Jag burn everything so Zoss does his reset. Despite claiming to want the script to change Gog is perfectly willing to let the cycle repeat even if Allison is the only chance of breaking it. Allison is gonna have to beat the stagnation out of our favorite worm.
>>
>>144683029
There's really no indication that Gog wants to stop Allison, she just thinks it can't be done because she tried it all already. To her it doesn't matter if Allison tries it for real this cycle or the next or in the next thousand cycles, it sounds more likely to me that it's pure curiosity that's driving her right now.
That and a certain confidence that Allison can't resist her, sure, but she never hid the implications from her either.
You paint it as if there is some kind of deception going on when the cards are all on the table, Allison just has to prove her sense of self can survive the process.
>>
>>144674889
well said
>>
>>144681071
>Nihilism is a nothing philosophy
The core conceit of nihilism is that we are obligated to find our own purpose, you're just sneering at what you have vaguely heard about Neitzche
>>
>>144683214
there isn't really a clear idea of what nihilism entails besides the general idea that only subjective interpretations of reality are possible
>>
>>144683214
He worships yon pallid Christ God >>144681521 his thoughts on the niceties of nihilism are of no importance since he rejects the basic premise. Y'all are too easily riled.
>>
>>144675929
>this is why you don't talk to people

that one hits a little too close
>>
>>144674889
Based.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.