[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GSx-MapWQAEE_lH.jpg (561 KB, 2160x2160)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
so is indie animation the future
donation and patreon is what will prop up animation
And what lead into over saturation of indie animation projects
People get sick of indie and go back to industry and the cycle goes on forever
>>
>>144674919
>1 white
>2 gingers
>2 browns
>4 blacks
>>
>>144674948
>gingers arent white
What
>>
>>144677150
they don't have souls, anon
>>
Why are majority of indie projects the most bland thing imaginable while the creators think they're deviating from industry norms when it's the exact same slop.
>>
>>144677197
Most indie animators only watch anime and then try to emulate that poorly, beyond that they don't actually care about animation as a medium.
>>
>>144674919
How do I participate in this? Cause I gots a pitch.
>>
>>144677197
Cause they are novices working on shoestring budgets on a project, when's the last time you enjoyed something made on a shoe string budget by novices? >>144677225 also has a point
>>
>>144677309
It's better to be confident with low budget and put reasonable restrictions up, then have ambition try to match the production level of a TV show.
>>
>>144677197
>>144677225
>>144677309
I think pasting a bunch of random, unknown characters together with zero context doesn't really do anyone any favors. You need a lot more than a character design to sell an audience on an idea if your audience isn't cumbrains or easily impressed children.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.