[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does this guy cause so much heated discussion?
>>
>>144677245
Because you make bait threads like this
>>
His fans are very, VERY insecure
>>
Cause DC is intent on ruining him.
>>
>>144677268
I see more deranged reactions to Superman than the other around.
>>
>>144677245
they hate to see a white boy winning
>>
>>144677268
This.
>>
>>144677245
Because he's a genuinely nice person that puts the wellbeing of others before himself and a lot of cynical people hate characters like that because it makes them look bad.
>>
File: 4858.jpg (21 KB, 197x257)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>144677245
>>
>>144677245
>what if Homelander was actually good?
interesting idea for a character
>>
because he represents old american values and western imperialism that you should find offensive. also stalin.
>>
>>144677364
don't get me wrong though. the let is just as racist and hypocritical.
>>
>>144677245
DC don't do anything with love and passion for Superman anymore. Imagine if they did something like this with Superman that is a montage of his most iconic comic covers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0dgneH1D_4
>>
Superman is dead until HE returns
>>
>>144677245
He's an intrinsically jewish character wrapped in a goyish facade so people without that cultural knowledge have a hard time even describing him beyond the superficial let along discussing his merits and demerits, and most comic book fans only have a surface level understanding of what they read.
>>
>>144677245
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.