[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTcVufvWMAAtQDK.jpg (347 KB, 2047x1307)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
I'm starting to think Ewing may have a thing for black women. If true he genuinely might be the modern day Chris Claremont.
>>
>>144677969

You can't be Claremont without weird BDSM shit in literally every story.
>>
>>144677969
at least claremont used it to make storm even hotter
ewing makes herc be a fag as a self insert
>>
>>144677969
chris claremont had a thing for black women? then why only storm and not more?
>>
>>144677969
Black anon here.
Even I’m confused why this is Jo and Jessica.
Jo is fine for what she is, but you’d think for jump on point comics like Absolute, a cross media character like Jessica Cruz would be better.
>>
>>144678467
They really have no other black person to stick on the JLA. Cyborg doesn't work, and pretending J'onn is black is stupid.
>>
>>144677969
Is this Jo or another all new person for the new title?
>>
>>144678467
Jo became pretty unlikable in thorne's run when she had the only functioning GL ring in the entire corps and proceeded to sit around on OA doing absolutely nothing for 6 months while a few hundreds powerless GLs were hunted and killed by pirates.

she never once got up off her ass to go look for anyone and used her position to take over the Corps and become a supervisor that...did absolutely nothing at all. She had to be rescued by Hal and john at the end of that.
>>
>>144678682
What the fuck was going through his head when he wrote that?
>>
>>144678467
Meant to say “why this is Jo not Jessica”
>>
>>144678396
Because you don't need another one
>>
>>144678682
She looked downright evil in that. she did not care to go searching for lost lanterns, or even sending out search parties. she was only interested in lording power over everyone else on Oa since she was the only one there with powers so she crowned herself leader.

I honestly have no idea why Thorne did that at all. I could never figure out what could have been any real end goal there if he was not going to reveal her to be some villain in the end.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.