[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cassandra nova.png (198 KB, 489x295)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
spending endless nights giving her all the pleasure and love that she craves so much because everyone is scared of her.
I would gently cuddle with her, making her feel like the cute girl that she wants to be, and when she becomes an unhinged psycho I would let her torture me or beat the fuck out of me if she wants to, but at the end we would go to sleep together every night, for an eternity in the void
>>
>>144678312
Did anyone get turned on by the idea of her fingers crawling around in your brain haha me neither
>>
>>144678330
Haha imagine her fingers crawling inside your dick hahahaha that would be so scary and awful right bros
>>
File: Cassie Nova.png (403 KB, 645x362)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>144678312
this
>>
>>144678312
man you fags will coom over literally anything/anyone. sadly im right there with you
>>
File: miss lobotomy.jpg (43 KB, 320x529)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>144678394
you would a psycho?
>>
>>144678367
>>144678405
I 100% would 616 Cassandra Nova, yeah she looks like a deformed alien but fuck me there's something about her that activates a primal and raging boner inside me and I don't know why

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.