[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It looks like Jon Kent is ending his relationship with Jay Nakamura and finally starting a new one with a woman: Nia Nal aka Dreamer.
>>
Jon and Yara are the best ship.

Also I thought Dreamer died in Absolute Power 2
>>
>>145511763
My wish was to get original Jon back. You know, the one with personality and fun?
>>
>>145511763
Whomst?
>>
>>145511763
>a woman
>>
>>145511823
>Also I thought Dreamer died in Absolute Power 2
DC will probably pull something out of their ass and bring him back to life.
>>
>>145511832
It was kind of weird that they had this great dynamic with Jon and Damian and DC said fuck that. Real unforced error
>>
>>145511763
>superfag crying

what a homo
>>
>>145511763
Wait wait wait. I thought this NEVER happened. /co/ assured me once a character was bisexual but stayed with a character of the same gender that they were gay and they WOULD never date someone of the opposite gender again. So once again /co/ is proven wrong.
How will you /co/pe?
>>
Do you think Dreamer would like original Jon?
>>
Dreamer is trans by the way, for anyone who wasn't aware yet
>>
>>145511763
>I'm sorry..I have a boyfriend already
>I have a penis
>I'm available
>>
>Nia Nal is the sweetest badass in National City, who serves as both a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media and the superhero known as Dreamer. Born to a human father and Naltorian mother, Nia was raised with her older sister in Parthas, a community where aliens and humans peacefully coexist. She received unconditional love and support from her family, who embraced her identity as a transgender woman, and went on to inherit her mother’s precognitive abilities. Now, Nia honor her mother’s legacy as this generation’s Dreamer and fights alongside Supergirl to transform the world into a place of tolerance and acceptance.
>>
>>145511763
What I want is kid John back not this shit
>>
>>145511942
Dreamer is a literal tranny
>>
>>145511763
It's only gay if "she" has a bigger penis than him
>>
Are they a pre or post op tranny?
>>
DEAGE JON
WHY THE FUCK WON'T THEY UNDO BENDIS'S RAPE
>>
>>145511862
DC's modern trans representation character. I think she's from some TV show.
>>
>>145512728
Inagine deaging Jon and he still remembers losing his first time to a man in a dress
Lmao, it’s too late to save him
>>
deage Jon, keep Dreamer
>>
>Superman family picnic, Fun is had by by all
>Suddenly a boom tube opens up in the middle of a game of the three legged race and out walks Darkseid looking grim.
>"I believe, this is your" he says as he pulls the young Jon by the air to his parent. "Your wretched spawn shattered the windows of fortress with his earth sphere" he adds throwing a flaming baseball at Superman who catches it though it drives him back some. "There will be retribution Kal El. " and he walks off leaving everyone confused.

And then I dunno gay jon is a clone or alternate reality version or whatever.
>>
>>145511763
I miss kid Jon.
>>
>>145511763
How big is his cock? Is it explicitly stated? How big is the retarded actor/creator's cock?
>>
>>145511763
Still gay. Isn’t that a tranny?
>>
>>145511763
This sounds like Dreamer is dead and this is a dream or something.
>>
>>145513920
Yes. They should have gone with a cute ftm for that extra queer shit.
>>
>>145511763
Fuck it, I'll take it. I don't mind trannies that actually put the effort into passing rather than constantly insisting on trapping themselves and everyone else inside of a hell where they intentionally emphasis that they weren't born a woman and constantly have mental shitfits over the fact that they're too lazy compensate for what they see as a failing of nature.
>>
>>145513920
>>145514055
Source on the tranny thing?
>>
>>145511763
>Dreamer is trans so still a dude
>>
File: Jay Nakamura.jpg (49 KB, 600x433)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>145511823
>Also I thought Dreamer died
Jay seemed to be glad about it.
>>
>>145514166
That's been like the whole point of the character ever since it was created.
She first appeared in a CW show, but later made her way into the comics, the actress that portrayed her in live-action writing her, she gets some stories in the Pride specials and some event one-shots.
Oh, also, I believe she's the ancestor of the LoSH character Dream Girl.
>>
>>145511763
>woman: Nia Nal aka Dreamer.
implying
>Being a transgender woman who inherited her mother's powers, Nia is a bit of an anomaly. Previously, those powers had only been known to pass through generations from mothers to their cisgender daughters.[3]
>>
>>145511763
Good for them but I still don't really care for Jon anymore.
>>
>>145514166
see
>>145514312
although that excerpt is from the wiki page for the cw tv show version of Dreamer. Comic Dreamer's wiki page doesnt mention being trans but she/he/it has appeared in DC Pride specials which im not gonna read to see if its still a tranny or not im sure it still is
>>
>>145514166
Character was created in Supergirl and was trans there and they made a minor deal out of her being the first trans live action hero and the first trans character to be added to fortnite. How the fuck this interacts with her powers only being passed down biologically from mother to daughter is unclear unless the explanation is that her human DNA scrambled shit enough that the alien half still reads as female for that purpose.

The really funny thing is that this relationship is canonically either doomed, Superboy is going to get cucked, they're going to start up a threesome, or going to involve Superboy managing the herculean task of knocking up her boipussy. So like an entire fucking gamut of options ranging from "this was insultingly pointless" to "Giga-fucking gay" to "When did Connor get this high T" to "When did Connor get this high-T AND kinda Giga-fucking gay."
>>
>>145514209
Dump that possive self insert faggot into a vortex please.
>>
>>145511942
Is Jon bi or just gay? Very funny dating a mtf if the latter
>>
If we get jon in DC live action movies will he be gay
>>
The real question is Jon natural or cut?
>>
>>145514773
>implying kryptonians have penises
They have pincers
>>
>>145511763
>kills Jay's family
>steal his BF

Dreamer might just be the most vile person in DC.
>>
>>145514454
Bisexual
>>
>>145511942
Dreamer is trans
>>
>>145514678
yes
>>
Jon's reputation still hasn't recovered from this.
>>
>>145511763
He was never gay to begin with. He was Bi. DC cant commit. Look at Tim.
>>
>>145514773
>kryptonian
>cut
Lol
>>
>>145511763
It's what every straight woman wants. A pretty gay boy that she turns straight.
Well just taking anything from a man is the white woman's dream.
>>
To anyone thinking they'll keep him straight if they turn him back to a kid, the released a children's book where he wonders if he'll marry a girl or a boy.
>>
>>145514209
Okay, wow. Did Dreamer actually do anything to Jay, or...?
>>
>>145515032
>you have to face justice
>but not Harley Quinn though. I’m gonna break her out of prison because she’s already atoned by cutting her hair and #findingherself
>>
Should have just given Ash a call, but a tron who knows how to pass is still significantly better than Jay.

actually, if this is dream girl's ancestor, have they clarified whether this was by being a dad or by having a wizard literally change him into a woman?
>>
Are post-op trannies expected to just do anal or something because trying to attempt "vaginal" sounds like asking for trouble
>>
File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34 KB, 642x361)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>145511763
Only a handful of Kryptonians left, and your son chooses to become gay? Couldn't be me, Superman.
>>
>>145515093

Waller blackmailed Dreamer into doing various shit for her and Jay's family got caught up in it and died. It was lead up to Absolute Power stuff that I didn't read so I don't know details. Then in Absolute Power 2 Dreamer got fed up with Waller and did what looked like a suicide attack on the Brainiac Queen and an Amazo bot
>>
>>145515145
It depends on if they fall for the medical grift here in the west and get an axe wound or if they're smart enough to go to SE.Asia and find a doctor who can do it since post-op trannies with usable, aesthetic vaginas is like an entire submarket in the sex trade over there and has been for decades. They can't take as hard a pounding usually and sometimes depth is limited but they usually don't have to even keep a dilator in because the surgeons over there had a lot of financial incentive and the threat of the brothel madams, pimps, and the whores themselves killing them if they fucked up and ruined a ladyboy like that to have them develop a process that actually works well. Some of them are able to get the surgery done in such a way that thrusting in means you slam into their prostate from the front or brush past it like a G-Spot even, though that depends a lot on luck with regards to the ladyboy in question's body as much as anything else, meaning they'll end up coming their fucking brains out. it's pretty rare though and a bit pointless since in that case you can just fuck her ass till her balls give up if that was what you were after.

LGBTQ+ fags and the medical industry elsewhere don't wanna touch it though because they either aren't aware, don't want to lose the profit margin of "Do whatever the fuck you want, it's untested with zero accountability because the trannies who get it are insane and will never be able to sue you+hook them up on being dependent for another bill regularly" or the stigma against sex workers and plastic surgery prevents them.

There's probably one or two doctors in the west that have either copied the method or developed a workable enough one to let a shemale take a pounding in her fake cunt without risk but in general most of the time it's begging for a disaster.
>>
>>145513948
That's exactly what it is. Dreamer is dead as shit amd that little jap faggot is happy about it.
>>
>>145515054
>He was never gay to begin with. He was Bi
This, he’s not gay, just a faggot.
>>
>>145515476
So OP is taking something out of context to make a thread for people to bitch in. Got it.
>>
>>145511942
Dreamers a tranny, also ywnbaw
>>
I got a question: how do Superman fags just not quit after this?
>>
>>145515330
i'm pretty sure doctors are all doing the same procedure with the same recovery process and 4chan's crazy stories about trannies are not based on reality. the idea that somehow american hospitals would be doing a worse job when they're the most exposed to megalawsuits is simply preposterous.
>a tranny can't sue you
lol ok
>>
>>145515088
Did they really?
>>
>>145515618
There's two comics with Superman as the main character. His name is Clark. Maybe you've heard of him? Solid stuff right now.
>>
>>145515668
Seems pointless caring about Clark knowing his son loves trannies. You’ll never see Batman’s son doing this shit.
>>
>>145515592
So long as this version of Jon exists, /co/ will take every opportunity to shit on him. Don't like it? Gtfo then faggot. Tumblr and Reddit is right around the corner. Until this cocksucker gets rebooted out of existence, this is how he will be seen on here for the rest of time itself.
>>
>>145514678
Judging how most of the outside comic content for Jon is centered on him being a kid or SuperSons stuff I doubt it.
>>
>he's once again pretending he's the board and not just himself spamming it and samefagging daily like he's been doing it for years
lol
>>
Lmao where are the bisexual anons from the 2021 threads now?
>>
>>145515134
If they going to commit to gay Jon at least they should bring CS Pacat back and just let her write Ashamd Jon again. She knows how to cater to the fujoshits and her one shot had Jon and her OC have much more chemistry than Jon and Taylor’s Quentin Tire looking ass of a character.
>>
>>145515652
It's a risky procedure that's entirely voluntary with complex aftercare requirements, anon, hardly the doctor's fault if the person who's defacto already established to be medically mentally unstable decides they're suddenly mad about a procedure they volunteered for and through various organization and support networks probably didn't pay for themselves and can be argued they fucked up for themselves.

Sure they CAN sue but it's a case that will be blown through like their new second assholes unless somebody with money comes to bat for them and various trans rights groups prefer solidarity and the illusion of no regrets or mistakes over anything else, none of them are going to attack the major medical hospitals they're in bed with to undermine their own position.
>>
>>145515767
Here and I am no more satisfied now than I was years ago.
>>
>>145515686
To be fair, Damian is a blight on the Batfamily in an entirely different way, just not one that involves being gay. But he is an insufferable little piece of shit in his own right.
>>
>>145515032
Idk why you idiots have a problem with a hero not using violence to defeat villains.
>>
>>145515054
He's literally still gay. Saying "bi" is just a cop out for the companies as a liability thing. He'll never date a woman again in this continuity.
>>
>>145515961
I mean they can have him date women, but it would probably be a bisexual one. Bisexual men are seen as inferior gay men by heterosexual women.
>>
>>145515960
NTA but it's because we already had a better ending to Injustice via Injustice Superman getting fucking wrecked emotionally and physically in one of the best Superman stories in decades, low a bar as that fucking is, rather than whatever the fuck John's faggotry here is.

It's trying to make significant a character that people often struggle to remember even exists outside of the controversy in a cheap, shitty way that contributes nothing to either itself or the original injustice narrative, which was something that *already* did not need more deadweight and bad writing attached to it.
>>
>>145515167
what the fuck, I don't blame Jay then
>>
File: IMG_8437.jpg (805 KB, 1179x1625)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
It will always get worse.
>>
>>145515772
200% true. maybe she's busy writing other homolust to help pay the bills.
or dc just continues to have no idea how to cater to this audience.
>>
>>145515894
Doesn't matter at least he is not eating twink ass.
>>
>>145514678
after joker 2 bombs no one is going to be making dc shit for a long time.
>>
>>145516001
>Bisexual men are seen as inferior gay men by heterosexual women.
So why do they love reading/watching things about male bisexual disasters?
>>
>>145516333
They hate them for having other options. It makes them feel less wanted.
>>
>>145512319
this
>>
>>145516333
in many cases that is just the handwave to get the girl out of the picture so they can enjoy two dudes instead of one.
>>
File: 1726726451398891.png (3 KB, 512x81)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>145511763
>>
>>145514678
100%
Everything Jon related in comics has been how gay he is. Just because he dates a man in a dress won’t change that.
>>
>>145517286
really? i've read a fair amount of stuff he appears in and it was mostly an afterthough outside of, like, the pride anthology where that is the whole point.
and that was a good thing because Jay a shit.
>>
>>145517398
Nah. Everything about Jon is how much he loves Jay and his cock. Most of his comics are about him and Jay.
Even his Injustice crossover had to shove alternate universe Jay in there.
>>
>>145511763
From dating me to dating men in drag. Totally straight.

DC Comics is totally for heterosexuals now.
>>
>>145517413
i think i see what you're saying. it's true that jay is always around, but to me the issue is that a lot of that time is for plot stuff that is not their relationship. instead it's just boring for other reasons.
it's a strange situation for jon on multiple levels.
>have boyfriend, but he's not really focused in a romantic way to help with the low buy-in among people who like the gay stuff, so they're annoyed by the choice of boyfriend and by how it's on the back burner (this is a problem tim also has, except his boyfriend is somewhat better received, which might actually annoy the readers more)
>have a plot, but it's some other dude teaching life lessons he's not old enough to be putting on airs over
>villain is ultra contrived and relevant to the other guy, not jon
all this shit could be so easily fixed.
>>
File: IMG_5651.jpg (1.51 MB, 1170x1731)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>145514678
Just use Jordan Kent instead of Jon. Problem solved.
>>
What does superman think about his son being gay
>>
>>
>>145515716
Are either of the sons in superman and Lois gay?
>>
>>145516322
kek
>>
>>145511942
This only happens to female characters, because troons claim to be lesbians.
>>
>>145516345
They’re disgusted by them anon, not jealous.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.