[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous >>145506618

Today is the first half of 2001.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This marks the first appearance of Iris who's going to become a de facto main character as Jim's second wife and will be around to the very end of the series.

In fact, she's the final character who speaks to close out the strip.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bump
>>
>>
Bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Eric's buddy here, Rudy, is shortly going to take on a slightly bigger role.
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
That's all for today, next time is the second half of 2001. April attends summer camp, Candace begins dating Rudy, and Michael and Deanna have their wedding.

But Elizabeth's relationship with Eric takes a turn when she suspects that he's being unfaithful. And while Candace has her own issues when she comes back to Milborough to see her mom over Christmas, Elizabeth gets her own shocking news. Anthony is engaged... and he has the world's ugliest mustache. The long, slow march toward's Liz's doom has officially
>>
>>145526596
Me in the bottom right.
>>
Another bump
>>
>>145525133
Mold goes all the way through bread, even if it's not visible. I did this kind of thing as a student and it only leads to pain
>>
Bump
>>
>>145525353
This doesn't seem to happen anymore. The seasonal candy disappears on the holiday, not afterwards, and the discount isn't all that noticeable. Do I just live in a optimized hellhole?
>>
>>145526075
Grampa horny on main st.
>>
>>145533759
I'll give Lynn credit, it's not really every comic that shows elderly people having an active romantic life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.