[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://wdwnt.com/2024/09/breaking-jared-bush-cco-disney-animation/
>Jennifer Lee steps down to focus writing for the Frozen franchise. Jared Bush is named her successor.
So what does this entail? Good or bad?
>>
>>145532464
Huge sigh of relief. WDAS isn't exactly saved, but the lowest is over. It would be best if she were outright fired and investigated for wasting the company's money, but this is the most modern way to get rid of her. Frozen 3 and 4 are definitely going to be absolute disaster's with Lee at the helm again but Disney just can't admit the woman is a moron.
>>
>>145532464
Sounds like a large part of Wish's clusterfuck can be attributed to her awful opinions. Frozen 2 missed the mark of what I liked about Frozen (incest), so I'm not too hopeful for the future with her continued involvement.
>>
>>145532464
Good. Jared Bush and Byron Howard are objectively the best creatives in WDAS.
>>
better resumee for sure.
>>
Was she the one who got caught on camera about trying to groom kids?
>>
>>145536504
No she was the Karen who banned female villains and saying the word "gay"
>>
>>145536515
Is that good or bad
>>
>>145532464
Ha fucking bitch deserves to get canned but was only demoted because Disney didn't want to ruin the reputation of the only female head getting canned
>>
>>145532464
>she's taking full control of Frozen 3 & 4
Well, there goes any chances to disregard she shitstick that was Frozen 2
>>
>>145532464
Will Zootopia 2 be good now?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.