[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This was fucking terrible, feels like a bad shonen anime with dumb fights and nothing of adventure. Also Teela is again the main chara.
>>
Why the fuck did you watch it in the first place?
>>
>>145536395
Lot of people told me it was better than Revelations... But in was the same, at least they tried to give he-man some space, but again it was Teela show, also they added that fucking dwarf from the live action movie.
>>
>>145536374
The last episode with he-man dissolving the monarchy and creating a democracy in eternia was so fucking stupid, also nigress as the first president, KEK!
>>
>>145536410
I heard the same shit, but I still didn't watch it, because invariably any review I DID see that praised it eventually recapped the plot and said "but it's better then it sounds, trust me!"
I'm of the opinion that the first series was only praised by shills and the sequel is only praised by shills and he-fans who just got so desperate after the first series that they'd accept literally anything as long as He-Man and Teela kissed at the end.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.