[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Trey Parker.jpg (8 KB, 299x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
What would you like to see in the next upcoming season of South Park?
>>
Cancellation
>>
>>145924554
Cartman farts so hard it resets the world back to episode 1 of season 1 and he's back to being abducted by aliens. Only this time around, Randy Marsh is digitally inserted into the scene as Trey's mouthpiece to congratulate the audience on enjoying their show while they rake in money.
>>
>>145924554

Making fun of The Animation Guild
>>
>>145924813
FPBP
>>
>>145925505
If Matt and Trey even knew it existed, they would do that, and it would be great.
>>
>>145924554
Cartman get an ipad
>>
>>145924813
I genuinely think South Park is going to end in 2027
>>
>>145924813
FPBP
>>
Mr. Garrison has sex with Kamala
>>
Do a crossover with that lesbian bird show and that lesbian space hospital show and that lesbian CIA show and whatever else adult animation is doing
>>
>>145925042
Cartman gets himself and others pregnant with alien babies
>>
>>145924554
Randy does something pop culture.
>>
File: chudling.png (1.68 MB, 1124x1050)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>145924813
>Cancellation
>>
Sometimes I get reminded about South Park and I remember how much fun I used to have watching it and talking about it with my friends back in the day, and then I realise that this show that I haven't watched in over a decade is still going and yet I can not muster the briefest glimpse of curiosity that would compel me to even briefly check out what they are doing with it right now.
>>
more trump jokes.
maybe some vance jokes.
>>
File: Musk.jpg (56 KB, 720x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>145929999
>>
I would love to see a return to focusing on the kids and them just having unusual adventures, as kids. Yeah a lot of stuff tended to happen that they had to pay attention to, but I liked that childhood navigating of a weird world, rather than them being slightly shorter adults saying the same themes.

Also, no 'dude, weed'
>>
>>145924554
I have a couple of titles.
>"White Boy's Fragility", or "I Stan Racist?"
>Stan worries that he might be racist, after Tolkien talks to him about how everyone is suddenly calling him Tolkien
>Kyle recommends Stan reads "White Fragility", as his mom is passing out copies
>Cartman that book is not good
>Kyle asks Cartman how he would know
>Cartman explains that he uses it to wipe his ass, just to see how much more shit can be put on those pages
>Stan goes off to read it
>Cartman asks Kyle why doesn't he read it
>Kyle says he doesn't have to, since he's jewish
>Stan meets Matt Walsh who aims to find the truth about DEI, and becomes his camera man, discovering how deep the rabbit hole goes
>Meanwhile, Kyle and Cartman are debating on whether, or not "White Fragility" should be banned
>>
>>145928125
What's the lesbian CIA show?
>>
>>145931900
the one with the dolphin guy and the very passive guy
>>
an episode where randy has to fill I'm for death...come on Simpson and Family Guy did we, we have to complete the trilogy
>>
>>145933111
>Kenny is at the top of Randy's list
>Because of the nature of his deaths though, Randy winds up clueless with the reset each time and coming to reap him all over again
>Kenny has to outrun and avoid Randy because dying is bad enough, but dying due to Stan's dumb dad repeatedly is more humiliation
>>
>>145924554
>What would you like to see in the next upcoming season of South Park?
Cancellation
>>
>>145930031
So he's like Steve Jobs?
>>
>>145933257
Yeah except Steve Jobs wasn't born obscenely rich, Musk was and pretends he worked his way up by being a super good investor.
>>
>>145924554
I would like to see Trey's real explanation on why he's not going to do more political takes in this season because "there's nothing else that can be said about Trump" as if other politicians simply didn't exist.
>>
>>145933360
trump is the singular most important politician in current US political discourse like it or not and he has been since 2016.
you can't parody other Rs without mentioning trump because republicans have no policies other than "trump good"
you can't parody dems without mentioning trump because dems only ever run on "trump bad"
i guess you could do a parody of the new york mayor bribery scandal but trey isn't a new yorker and i'm not sure he gives a shit about nyc
>>
>>145924554
I'd like to see them take on MAGA retards or incels
>>
>>145924554
Actual comedy, which the show has lacked for over a decade now
>>
>>145924554
timeless comedy, not "event of the moment" skits.
>>
>>145924554
Cartman getting the ultimate red pill and forming a group to bring about the final solution and number 110
>>
>>145924554
There's never going to be another season, only specials

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.