[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 104079143_p0.png (1.66 MB, 1024x1536)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
"From Internet Cult to State Religion" Edition

A thread for the fetishization of power... any depiction of the use or display of extreme power, such as possession, transformation, giantess growth, super strength / muscular bodies, soul vore, godhood / ascension, physical dominance, widespread destruction and others, are all welcome.

Previous thread: >>10869227 (https://desuarchive.org/d/thread/10869227)
Archive of omnipotence stories: omnitopia.bplaced.net
>>
File: 107191964_p0.jpg (993 KB, 2121x3000)
993 KB
993 KB JPG
>>
File: F2gUYHFa8AAkzzB.png (175 KB, 372x771)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>Do you prefer tiny worshippers?
>>
File: 108330333_p0.jpg (116 KB, 868x1228)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>10935186
>... or bigger ones?
>>
File: 113727921_p0.jpg (2.45 MB, 6000x9000)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>
>Will you indoctrinate your irl friends into your cult, or would you prefer a clean cut? What about your online friends?
>>
File: GIfKkk5bkAQ4YNJ.jpg (961 KB, 4096x2483)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>god is a lazy asshole that uses her infinite power for her own amusement
>>
>>10935191
i would place my original earth in permanent stasis, then create duplicates without people i know to enact my desires on
>>
>>10935199
Perfect kind of God gf desu
>>
>>10935199
I bet she stinks real good
>>
>>10935183
Please do not use Ai-generated slop for the OP pics of this thread, anon.
>>
Even hotter than the raw power is their personality and response to it. The greediest, most selfish person you know suddenly realizing that they have *endless potential* to do whatever they want, and I'm utterly unable to resist the temptation to encourage them to get even greedier. And even though this is an omnipotence thread, it's sometimes even hotter to keep the power levels more tame.

>You come home from work, and your roommate is on the couch in the living room playing your favorite FPS that you have hundreds of hours in
>He's barely even paying attention, glancing at his phone even in the middle of the rounds
>After a few seconds, you realize that he's boosted your account to a higher rank than you've ever gotten even though you've never played before
>Doesn't feel right to complain about him using your stuff when he's helping your account
>Later that evening, he sees you playing chess on your phone and decides on a whim to start playing. An hour later he's at 2400 ELO.
>His workout gear that he ordered earlier arrives, and spends all night clanging metal while you try to sleep. By the morning the weights are all too light for him
>You start to notice the toilet getting clogged more often, but with this weird thick, off-white substance.

Love things escalating out of control. Whether it happens to a distant cousin you haven't seen in years, or your best friend, a coworker, a random person you met on the street, it's all great. Can't stop thinking about someone having everything go *right* in their life and the kind of impact that would have on their ego.
>>
File: 79434955_p0-min.png (2.01 MB, 1535x2262)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>10935277
Oh shoot; I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying too much attention when looking for OP pictures in my files, and then I didn't check the source before posting.
I would have deleted the thread already but apparently it's too late for that by now. Again, I'm sorry; I'll try to do better.
>>
File: FvIWI53akAI2AYE.jpg (119 KB, 900x1200)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>10935351
Ah, well, mistakes happen. Giant magical girl butts be upon ye.
>>
Forget hanging around listening to the prayers and pleas of a bunch of lousy mortal worshipers. I'd just create a bunch of clones of myself (since as a god I would be the only being in the universe worth associating with anyway) and lounge around in my galaxy sized opulent megapalace throwing massive orgies with a bunch of objectively perfect divine copies.
>>
>>10935359
Ah fuck.. fucfucfuck! Not only did I screw up the OP, I also managed to get called out by the MGA over it... This will be one of those memories that will frequently haunt me when I'm trying to fall asleep at night.
>>
>>10935359
>generate image of goddess through AI
>actual goddess finds out
>she punishes you
Oh no.
>>
>>10935504
>All of reality gets shrunk, teleported, and then compressed to nothing between the butts of a group of magical girls in the obligatory beach episode
>All because anon can't recognize AI art
>>
File: FXO2oX2aMAAk-ja.jpg (399 KB, 2000x2000)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>10935187
Both, any, and all. All sizes are great.

>>10935191
There is no need for a cult of any kind. It will be so plainly obvious that I exist that it will become accepted fact. I will certainly let a few of my friends know, though. Maybe not all of them. Most of them, though, yeah. I will, of course, offer them favors, contingent on that they give being a girl a try.

>>10935431
All is well. I will just take a few inches of height as a punishment and level you down some (and secretly put a temporary curse on you that'll attract dominant girls your way) and send you off with a headpat.

(I don't mind AI in concept but current implementations and its growing ubiquity I find distasteful)

>>10935504
If they want to take the easy way, it's only fair that I should make them a little more cutely pathetic to match!

>>10935515
Hmmm... not that that would happen, but if I wanted to actually end the universe in that style, I would make it one blessed, growing girl per planet, absorbing and getting bigger and getting stronger from every last ounce of resistance levied at her, until she gets so big that she can sit on the planet itself, grind her fat bubble buttcheeks and cute panties against it, and just shrink it down and down and down until it (and everything on it) is the size of a walnut, stuff it into her panties, sandwich it between her clit and said panties, hook up with a second magical girl, trib until they cum their brains out, and absorb the planets into themselves at that moment. Once every planet is gone, then I'd just split myself into infinite fragments, become absorbed by each and every girl, and send them out in pairs to lesser realities to uplift and rule over, each one eventually growing as strong as I used to be over time.
>>
File: apartment.jpg (50 KB, 850x478)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
If I were omnipotent, this is the non-horny part of what I'd do:

>Revert my age back until I'm in my early 20s again
>Start attending college, and hook myself up with a fancy apartment nearby like in pic related
>I wouldn't age, and would only very slightly invade people's free will by making them not question the immortal college student. I'd spend centuries upon centuries there
>With no stresses of a job, worries about mortality and what to do with limited time, a need for sleep, nor feeling beholden to anyone like parents or relatives, I'd take every class, read every book, get every degree, and attend every club over the years
>Before really using my omnipotence, I'd amass centuries of wisdom and knowledge about how the universe works and how its residents behave before I meddle with it; taking the long way of actually learning things through experience instead of using omnipotence to know it all in an instant
>Every 50-100 years I'd alter my body and take different forms over the years, male and female, of all different races. Sometimes I'd appear as that busty sorority girl with her sorority sisters, other times as a guy with a body well suited to sports, sometimes as a tech bro kind of guy with a more modest body, and occasionally as somewhat older: appearing as a MILF people would guess came back to college later in life
>The only time I'd use the omnipotence big-scale early on would be to prevent or undo apocalypses, ensure that a good afterlife exists for those who want it if there isn't one, and cure those close to me of awful health conditions should they arise
>And also low-key horny things, but always small-scale indulgences and never inflicting my fantasies on the whole world
>>
File: milk.jpg (603 KB, 1600x1200)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>10935602
And this is the horny part:

>I'd sometimes tell people about my omnipotence, but only friends of mine who I know wouldn't be weird about it, who would still treat me as the same person that I am and not like a genie to ask for wishes
>And in those friendships and relationships I'd have no problem indulging impossible fetishes, which I'm sure they'd ask for on knowing that I can do anything
>Like turning one of my homies into his girlfriend's underwear for a day
>Or when I have MILF body, letting a couple of women in one of my classes enjoy some quality time on my nipple like in pic related
>During exam time, one of my guy friends would be stressing about his grades and needing to keep his scholarship, which I would help relieve by indulging his interest in feet and fantasy fetish of mind control. No thoughts or stress, only my toes
>And *sometimes*, if I become friends with sizefags and they want in on the life I have instead of continuing their own, I'd shrink them down and make them immortal with me
>A few dozen 4-year college student generations later, and I'd no doubt have a village of tiny people in my apartment; and living like borrowers in a little paradise in my rooms; keeping me company and spending their days in comfort
>A normal person couldn't be close friends with hundreds of people, but with omnipotence I could, miraculously hanging out with each of them individually and giving them all the attention of a lover. Not just in the horny ways, but also listening to what's on their minds, and doing sweet normal couple things
>And with that closeness I'd bring all their fetishes to life according to what each of them likes, stepping on them, sitting on them, transforming them, controlling them, peeing on them, humiliating them, and things of all sorts
>>
>>10935628
>And to those of my borrowers who are into my fetishes, they'd get used plenty as long as they want to. I like feeling big! But I can't get big without being a bother to the world around me, so they're the next best thing
>Getting smooshed or rubbed against parts of my body would be a regular occurrence, with the culmination of a dozen of their efforts serving as a nice mild stimulation to my cock
>And it's not purely size, I enjoy feeling big in all ways; the sense of power over another is the most pure form of the fetish
>Taking all of them (who are okay with it) one day, and turning them into a pair of boxers to wear to the gym
>Or taking a few of them and reducing them to mere thoughts in my mind. Tossed around by the turbulence of my thoughts as they get overwhelmed by something as small as the sensation of me scratching my ass
>But through it all, one them simply giving me a genuine compliment or two would be enough to get me aroused. Nothing as high effort and unnecessary like worship, but if I'm masturbating and one of my friends tells me something about how cute I'd look, it'd get me going so much
>>
File: FNO6t4eacAMJUNI.jpg (3.1 MB, 2400x3900)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>
>Oh you guys! My worshipers made a statue of me! Isn't it CUTE? I'm gonna put it on top of this mountain for everyone to see! Oh, I'm so proud of them!
>>
File: GF4L80_bsAAHdzj.jpg (424 KB, 2048x1962)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
Hello my fellow Gods and Goddesses
Today I think we should talk about our weaknesses, like for example that time a pesky mortal got the better of us and escaped a hell we had devised for them with nothing but their shrunken body and the objects they had on them when they were shrunk.
How would a mortal go about beating you in this situation
>>
File: 30520110_p27.jpg (295 KB, 1300x1260)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>10935186
>>10935187
I feel that tiny worshippers would fit the omnipotence theme better, but my submissive ass wants big worshippers for big cuddles.

>>10935191
I'd probably split my consciousness between my mortal self and my godly self. In the latter case, I would probably treat my mortal self's friends the same as other mortals, aka try to convince them to join my cult. Then I'd discover that said friends all had the same idea, so we would have a bunch of gods awkwardly sitting together while their mortal selves happily live their lives in blissful ignorance.

>>10936272
Cute.
>>
File: 98159737_p1.png (3.63 MB, 1756x2479)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
>Yes, I know that I said that I wanted to give you "just a hug", but come on! I'm a *slime*! We eat by huggung.
>Oh, don't worry, you're not gonna die. I'm just gonna keep you forever.
>After I finish gobbling you up, I'll suck out your power and shrink you down. Then you will be gobbled up by my cells, and then by my atoms.
>And after that? Oh, you'll end up in the world that is inside that atom. You'll get to live your life in peace after that.
>Well, until I decide that I want you as a snack again. Then we're gonna do allllll of this another time, over and over forever.
>Oh come on, don't give me that look. It will feel great! I went through this many times before, it will be fiiiine.
>Time to eat. Waku waku~
>>
>>10936500
What if I just run for dear life?
>>
File: bigangel.jpg (100 KB, 640x832)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>pray to goddess for big titty wife
>goddess has sense of humor
>sends you a seraph whose tits are bigger than you are
>>
>>10936642
Fail to see the problem here
>>
>>10936642
I knew she was real
>>
>>10936559
>...Awwww. I mean, I could always catch you later* when I'll assimilate the universe and the afterlife, but still. Awwwww :(
(*: Some millions of years, idunno.)
>>
File: 01.png (716 KB, 1247x1757)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>10936642
politely refuse and ask for a bigger angel.
>>
File: 89592145_p0.jpg (636 KB, 1637x1158)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>10937028
The afterlife if I am in charge (difference between heaven and hell is aesthetic only)
>>
File: 53647691683.jpg (68 KB, 990x600)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>10937068
>difference between heaven and hell is aesthetic only
Careful there anon
>>
File: Fve7dOpWAAoQztG.jpg (245 KB, 1100x1200)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>10937104
I dunno what you mean.
Heaven can be micros being bullied by giant angel girls, and hell can be micros being bullied by giant devil girls.
>>
>>10937109
What is she doing with her hands?
>>
>>10936280
>How would a mortal escape you?
This is really embarrassing but I was in the middle of wringing out some self-proclaimed "hero" on another "crusade to end my evil ways" when this little guy asked me about my OC. He must have seen it in my sketchbook which I forgot to put away before dealing with him. For some reason I actually responded and started blabbering about my Mortalsona and all my other cool mortal OCs and the many fanfics I was writing about them, like the one where my Mortalsona doesn't know what to bring to the neighbourhood barbecue garden party, and before I knew I had been talking about this stuff for the rest of this "hero's" natural lifespan without actually punishing him.
>>
File: GHOGsbIXkAAGFQt.jpg (317 KB, 2048x2048)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
Oh my angels are such klutzes...
>>
File: GHkDReHaIAAdVDP.jpg (810 KB, 4096x2900)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>fools! worshiping imaginary "gods" when the true power of science was in front of you all along! if a god really did exist, it's ME!
>>
>>10936642
Big hugs from a big goddess!
>>
>>10937109
Is there any difference between heavenly bullying and hellish bullying? How does a mortal get into Heaven/Hell anyway?
>>
>>10937109
Is there any difference between heavenly bullying and hellish bullying? How does a mortal get into Heaven/Hell anyway?
>>
File: 115290317_p0_master1200.jpg (809 KB, 1200x753)
809 KB
809 KB JPG
> That annoying omni goddess that keeps popping into your reality from one dimension over
> Always interrupting your relaxing morning coffee with her giant size stomping
> So now you are going to, yet again, go teach her a lesson
> You crack your knuckles, one humiliating full nelson womb pounding, in view of everyone in the city, coming up
> Despite repeatedly showing her that this is your dimension, she never learns
> You think she’s making herself forget after every time you teach her a lesson
> maybe she doesn’t like losing or it’s something else
What is the best way to deal with bratty annoying omnis if you are an omni yourself?
>>
File: GD73vofbgAAI_ql.jpg (3.03 MB, 3597x2784)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>10938216
>atheist, in her quest to prove there is no God, becomes God
Poetic
>>
File: 1706461939805701.jpg (3.44 MB, 3064x4056)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>10939149
What happens if you try to worship her? Does she get all mad at you for thinking God could exist?
>>
>>10939323
You'd probably get the Lady of Pain from Planescape.

For context:
>The Lady rules over the city of Sigil, which is basically an interdimensional crossroad with a bunch of portals to Heaven, Hell, and everything in-between.
>Gods aren't allowed to enter Sigil. Their followers can enter, and they still get their powers from their gods; but the gods themselves must fuck off.
>The Lady doesn't want to get worshipped. Ever.
>In fact, she doesn't even like people talking to her, or trying to interact with her, or even look at her too much.
>Don't test her. Best case scenario, you'll get sent into a pocket dimension/maze to reflect on your mistakes until you find the exit. Worst case, she'll turn your body and soul into mincemeat.
>Gods in this setting gain their power from faith and worship. The Lady has no worship, yet she's strong enough to keep ALL the gods out of Sigil. This worries scholars a lot.
>>
File: 1629672555231.jpg (382 KB, 1600x1753)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>10938443
>Is there any difference between heavenly bullying and hellish bullying?
Yeah in hell the walls of flesh are more tan and in heaven they are more pale.
>How does a mortal get into Heaven/Hell anyway?
I lie to everyone about the afterlife by claiming it's based on a moral code but it's just an automatic calculation of which will entertain me more.

Why would you even care if you were omni? At that level of power people are just unbreakable toys you don't need to worry you can just fix them whenever if you feel bad.
>>
>>10935191
I'd give them a ludicrous amount of money and order them to exercise, feminize and pretty themselves up as much as possible in the next 5 years. Then, when those 5 years are up, they get magical chastity belts/cages and a buttplug, a bitchsuit, immortality, perfect health and eternal youth. They also get a crystal necklace that puts them in the position as an most esteemed piece of cult property that all cultists are supposed to take care of and please to the maximum of their capabilities.
So yeah, you might be a immortal femboy/girl wearing a chastity cage and a bitchsuit, but you can waddle over to a car, order the man inside to drive you across the country to a supermodels home an then tell her to suck you off for the next 3 hours, all while her husband feeds you grapes one by one.
>>
I want to kiss the Magical Girl Goddess so much. Not in a sloppy way, just lots of little pecks all over the face...
>>
File: 1654276261561.jpg (269 KB, 2048x1365)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>
>>10940294
>Oh, my personal universe, we're really in it now.

>>10939740
>Why would you even care if you were omni?
Because I was curious about how your universe would work. Also because I probably won't be an omni, and I want to know what awaits me so I can try to steer myself towards the afterlife I'd prefer.
Only, now I know that I have no say in the matter, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to choose anyway. Fuck it - I don't want to think about it anymore. I just want walls of booba.
>>
File: 1689209626263481.jpg (250 KB, 1000x1392)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>10940173
Well if you find me so lovable, you certainly may, anon, although don't be surprised if I pull you up onto my lap and hug you while you do so. Although, I usually enjoy being fairly short, so perhaps that would be uncomfortable, so I'll let you choose how to best solve that, I think, hmmhmm...
>>
>>10940440
>I just want walls of booba.
Me too. The mechanics of my universe wouldn't be that deep it'd just be introducing girls with huge tits and shrinking powers who behave like "predators" but shoving people in their tits instead of eating them to the current universe and watching chaos unfold.
Afterlife is just a failsafe if people get stupid idea like killing themselves before they get caught to get out of it.
>>
>>10940718
I would simply sleep forever
>>
File: GJDbMWOacAA_OOb.jpg (1.04 MB, 3072x4096)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/_Nanoscopic_/status/1770156460619571586
>>
>>10941032
>actually, i'm not into fe-
>you are now
>>
>>10941032
But what if I already was?
>>
File: 1663071147640172.jpg (147 KB, 877x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>10941032
With how fucked up some girls' fetishes are, the idea an omnipotent woman could simply force everyone to enjoy and partake in their fetish scares me more than it arouses.
>>
File: GJIaJnlaoAAsz3V.jpg (1.06 MB, 3072x4096)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>10941032
>>
>>10941165
That's kind of hot
>>
File: FftI5MRXgAAkPd3.jpg (1 MB, 3000x3000)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>10941276
Good.
>>
>>10941276
Girls are basic and boring they’d probably just turn all the guys into hot bushounens and give us dom powers like the ability to create magical chokers that force women to obey.
>>
File: 1691362103762479.jpg (433 KB, 1448x2048)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>10941340
I talk more in reference to the internet-addicted NEETs I know. I'm friends with a few and the tidbits they have shared and disclosed about what turns them on terrifies me. That's the sort of woman I would dread if they ever got omnipotence because they would be the right kind of porn-addicted degenerate to force all of reality to bend to their fetish and twist your will to make sure you enjoy it.
>>
>>10941345
Can you give the example of their depraved fetish?
>>
>>10941281
I mean, it's kinda nice of her to indulge you, right?
>>
>>10941281
What if I liked feet but not the giantess stuff?
>>
>>10941471
>>10941165
the advantages of omni gf - you always gonna share same kinks and be happy ^^
>>
>>10941508
You should've spoilered the pic.

But nevertheless - some naughty omnis in various stories frequently do gorey stuff, they pair it with other kinks often as well.
>>
>>10941281
>grants you immortality
>smashes you under her feet over and over again
>>
>>10941281
came here to post this and it's already here, nice
>>
>>10942166
Literally what's the downside. I'm thinking of the mechanism of staying stuck to feet though.
>Simply adhered in place
>Warped space that simply loops in on itself from the perspective of the victim; sole extends forever in all directions
>Telekinetically dragged back if you fall off
>Teleported back if you fall off
>So infinitesimally small you could walk for billions of years in a single direction and get nowhere
So many possibilities...
>>
File: 1711052379286273.jpg (470 KB, 2048x2048)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>"hey, mortal, come here. we're doing it. now."
>"pfft, hahaha! what were they thinking giving you a dick that tiny?"
>"here, lemme fix that." *snap*
>your dick grows so much it almost becomes a third leg
>"that's more like it! now come here"
>use your now gigantic member to pleasure the goddess for hours
>she teases you for cumming so quick, but restores your stamina over and over again until she's satisfied
>you don't know how you feel about effectively being a dildo for a god, but you definitely enjoyed it
>>
>>10942642
Who is the artist on this character? I need more of Alice
>>
>>10942678
https://twitter.com/_Nanoscopic_/status/1770782443366219851
>>
>>10942642
I love Alice!
>>
Does anyone have a backup of superdegenerate64 stories?

So hard finding an omni story that doesn't suck
>>
>They're going to expand the chapter where the princess ascends in Slay the Princess
Can't wait
>>
>>10943074
Thanks Anon, you finally convinced me to check up on that game. It actually looks interesting.
>>
File: 1709670067518427.jpg (690 KB, 1500x1500)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>befriend a dorky recently ascended goddess
>wants to show you her personal temple/pocket dimension
>forgets that while in her "natural" environment she is gigantic
>steps on you by accident
>revives you while looking extremely embarrassed
>>
>>10943331
Omnipotent dorks are a treasure
>>
File: GHVbzxFXoAAqRTR.jpg (694 KB, 2380x1432)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
special time with your one favorite mortal
>>
File: 166063.jpg (799 KB, 1200x1014)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
what if Satan is a woman?
>>
>>10944001
It would change about as little as if God were a man; you would still be chained up in a fiery pit, constantly feeling your skin sear off without the luxury of ever having your mind go numb enough so that you may pass out in blissful death. At best you would get to see the towering form of Satan in the distance, leering over her hordes of victims in agonising pain, all of your writhing bringing some sick pleasure to her; although it's more likely that you wouldn't even notice as you're still too preoccupied with instinctually trying to pat out the flames licking at your naked body.

However if Satan were a boy...
>>
>>10944066
Okay, but what if Satan was a dork?
>>
>>10942642

Finally some good fucking waifus

There's a chance you might get ascended but even if you don't it's going to be fun as fuck
>>
>>10944383
God... Could she even be a better fit for this thread? It's like Nanoscopic is actually in here to bait us with her.
>>
>>10944066
This post got me thinking. How would you set up the afterlife if you became an omni? A reward/punishment system with eternal conscious torment? Reincarnation with (you) judging where each soul ends up in their next life? Total annihilation of the soul? Comfy boob dimension?
>>
>>
File: 98554985_p0.jpg (512 KB, 1496x1995)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>10945121
Everyone gets their own personal afterlife, based strictly on what they themselves, deep in their heart, believe they deserve. They can interact with other deceased souls only if the latter are willing.

Also, since I created this afterlife-multiverse system, I get the right to copy whatever idea mortals come up with (like the comfy boob dimension thing), and then use it for my personal palace. Mostly I'll copy cuddly ideas like being ravaged by masses of tentacles with star-shattering force.
...Well, it's cuddly according to MY standards and endurance.
>>
Being transported to the slimegirl goddess' personal dimension!
>>
>>10945555
Is that slang for her pussy?
>>
File: your new overlords.jpg (272 KB, 1722x2435)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Rather than angels, I'll begin distributing hentai tentacle girls to people. They will guide humanity. They will all be very strong and resilient so there is no chance in fighting them.
Good people get a loving friend and bad people will get used as breeding slaves by them (including males).
>>
Check out what this dude gets up to:
>>10945995
>>10946007
>>10946012
>>
>>10946124
On a scale from pocket-sized shoulder angel to "is obviously related to buccaneer age sea krakens", how big are we talking here? I know that even at a tiny size they could probably still rip me to pieces (if I misbehave), but this is more of a convenience question, like could I discreetly bring one to a movie without paying for an extra ticket, or will my rent go up because bunking up is just not working out anymore in a tiny studio apartment?
>>
File: GJmpwRJaQAAYvwz.jpg (92 KB, 999x509)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
File: 2012457637757767.jpg (336 KB, 1722x2435)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>10946825
Human sized. Depending on circumstances and how they are raised they may become bigger but no more than 3 or maybe 4 meters of equivalent human size. Should be able to fit in an apartment. Their bodies will be extremely flexible so they will be able to squeeze even through rather small openings.
But now that you mention it, I'd probably sprinkle around a few giant sized ones for serious situations. Maybe make the giant form as a temporary power-up for convenience's sake.
They are unlikely to rip you to pieces even if they would be capable of it unless you are seriously fucked up or an immediate threat. They prefer "correcting" humans via vigorous molestation (secretion of addictive fluids also helps). You could conceivably have one (at least the smaller/younger ones) wrapped tightly around you and hide her under your clothes. And even if your rent goes up your tentacle friend is capable of taking care of your nutritional and hydration needs so you can save money that way. Don't worry, they are not too addictive under normal circumstances.
>>
>>10946840
How do I get her as a roommate?
>>
>>10944890
I dunno about now but they used to browse size threads here. Who knows? They could be lurking.
>>
File: 1608553806334.jpg (428 KB, 1204x1629)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>10947634
Just ask her dumbass. You'll find that goddesses typically get bored living on their own.
>>
File: GJZZ314aYAAQvzX.jpg (548 KB, 3840x2160)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>10944890
she looks very comfy...
>>
>>10946840
>>10947634
>roommate
Fuck no. I'm convinced she would be a terrible roommate. I mean look at her, do you think someone who is willing to selfishly fill out and eventually flatten your couch before outgrowing your planet is going to do the dishes, or clean up whatever omnipotent shenanigans she is inevitably going to get up to on a regular basis? No, we will be frequently out of milk because some alternate universe country was left unattended in the fridge and they have literally colonised all our food. And the few times she is going to help out she will lazily but begrudgingly abuse her powers, like summoning several shrunken down alternate universe (You)s that she'll whip into eating the trash instead of taking it out herself. Sure, she will play it off as the most hilarious thing she has ever seen, but deep down you both know that this is a thinly veiled warning, letting you know that you shouldn't complain about these things and just clean up the place yourself in the future.
And you put up with all that because what? You get to remember all the times she "accidentally" wiped out your entire race, and because she finds your foot fixation funny enough to entertain?
>>
>>10947715
Your average /d/ omni - maybe.
Alice looks gentle and chill. Probably lazy tho - she will make you tiny, cuddle you, and then fall asleep shortly after, and you will be unable to move away or do anything untill she wakes up.
>>
File: GIfKkk5bkAQ4YNJ.jpg (89 KB, 838x685)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>10947715
I see right through you! You're just pretending to be the pedantic loser type because that's more fun to bully which makes Alice more likely to pick you as her roomie.
>>
>>10947715
>And you put up with all that because what?
She pays her part of the rent on time, and who can compete with that?
>>
>>10946840
hahaha look at her goofy ass smilr
i bet she has a embarrassing nerdy hobby like collecting retired idols and vtubers
>>
File: 1684258235827461.png (3.43 MB, 1603x2370)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>your goddess grows you to planetary size and has sex with you in low earth orbit
>right over your ex's city
I love this petty bitch
>>
>>10947816
>Your ex becomes God
>Has sex over your city
>Die
>Go to hell because your ex decides where your soul goes
>Hell is in chaos and demons are running away because your ex decided that Satan was cute and is forcing the devil to eat her cunt
>>
>>10946124
What happen if I want a loving friend that will use me as a breeding slave?
>>
>>10947921
Your tentacle friend will be happy to oblige. If she doesn't take the initiative you can always just ask her.
>>
Choose your god GF
>Option A
>regular girl you've known for a while
>randomly ascended to godhood
>absolutely bumbling with her new power
>gets into wacky hi-jinks constantly
>Option B
>ancient goddess, billions of years old
>maybe the creator of the universe herself
>knows all and controls all, but has a soft spot for you
>you're basically her plaything
>>
>>10947715
Nah dude, I'm more with >>10947728. Mischievous, yes, lazy, certainly, but I'll bet she's the type that cares deep down. The sort of friend who'd take you on a tour to see the unknown reaches of the universe if you've had a bad day then chill and watch movies from the future with you until you fall asleep.
>>
File: file.png (905 KB, 600x800)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>10948022
A
Her knowing how humans are because she was recently (and my identify as one still) plus not knowing her powers is cute
>>
>>10948035
Based Shizune-ascension anon
>>
>>10948022
leaning towards A but B isn't out of the question; i'd rather it be a girl i like not because of their omnipotence but other reasons, much like how my favorite giantess pics are girls i like, as giantesses, and not characters that were always giantesses
>>
>>10946124
>>10946876
Don't forget the kinky abilities that can spice up anons lives.
>>10948022
B. Clearly at the age that knows what they want. And if that just happens to be having a mortal as her figurative teddy bear then that's basically fine. Hidden subtext makes her seem way more chill and comfy in general.

Not to say A is bad though, but you can only handle so many wacky hi-jinks unprompted. Especially with another option available.
>>
>>10948022
I choose B without a doubt.
>>
>>10947639
I am, the reaction to Alice is lovely though, glad people like her.

Should have more pretty soon
>>
>>10948400
Based. Thanks for speaking up. You're a real one and I'm looking forward to more Alice.
>>
>>10948029
I think it would depend a lot on the type of person she's living with. An annoying asshat like >>10947715 who winges and complains probably would get some sort of divine comeuppance, whereas someone more chill ought to get what >>10947728 described.

But then again, we've got >>10948400 here now, who could clear this up?
>>
>>10948442
I was more leaning towards
>>10947728
She's meant to just be lazy and chill, I think it's just a fun juxtaposition with infinite power

The whole character was just a self indulgent fanservice thing for myself to get out of artblock

but hey it worked
>>
>>10948400

Asking for a friend, but does Alice still ... you know... sweat? And uhm.. maintain other bodily functions?
>>
>>10949408
Fuck off.
>>
>>10949408
hey that's some nice artwork.
Could you please tell me the artist's name or give a link to their website/patreon/pixiv/etc?
>>
>>10949611
https://twitter.com/bonnypir4/status/1300448462714990593
>>
>>10949692
THANK YOU, dude.
It's rare to find artists who are this talented and who also draw this kind of content.
Excellent, and I hope I can support this artist's future work.
>>
Most frustrating fetish for me

If only there was a futa-less version
>>
Any perverted snuff/guro gods or goddesses want to chat with an obsessed mortal?

bitches_get_stitches
>>
File: 1675281919557608.png (3.52 MB, 1920x2560)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
>>10948022
As long as A keeps a good chunk of her kind-hearted nature and innocence post-ascension, that would be my go-to.
>>
File: 78727225_p1.jpg (902 KB, 1240x1754)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
>>10950603
If your Option A girl is doing something like the one in your picture, then I don't think she's the kind-hearted innocent type anymore.
But then again power corrupting people is the best part of this fetish.
>>
File: 1629773004352.jpg (261 KB, 1638x1230)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>10950922
What are you talking about anon?
Clearly she is just getting an understanding of how big she is by bringing her fingers precariously close to Earth. A good, kind-hearted goddess wouldn't accidentally wipe out a planet by misjudging her size and power.
>>
>>10950993
She can always just bring it back.
Probably...
>newbie goddess destroys the Earth by accident
>brings it back and everything looks fine at first
>except the continents are wrong and there are no humans
>turns she went too far back and she restored Earth as it was in the Jurassic period
Well you do like dinosaurs, don't you?
>>
File: 1485710550809.jpg (465 KB, 1067x1920)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>10948022
Both: A is a reincarnation of B
>>
>>10951257
This
>>
Does anyone remember the name of that artist who does the content with superheroines killing criminals in gruesome ways and accidentally injuring them by just touching them because they're so strong? I remember a series they did about one being kidnapped and then brutally killing her kidnappers got being on sadpanda and getting linked here back in the day, but it's slipping my mind.
>>
>>10952644
I believe you mean this guy: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/51715462
>>
I wish I got omnipotence or have some omnipotent being blessed me.
I'm tired of living as a disabled, good for nothing person. I don't want to live with disabilities, and no one should be lived with them, I want to be free from them.
I want to start a brand new life.
>>
Imagine snapping your fingers and all wars become orgies.
>>
>>10948022
B just wants to watch TV and delegates her powees to A. As they fight over you, B takes back her powers, but realizes that A then still has them.
>>
In my country there is an Easter tradition of dousing girls with water and whipping them with sticks. It is supposed to keep them healthy and fertile. I'll make this superstition true and any woman that doesn't get proper Easter experience will start turning into an ugly, decrepit hag.
The ones that do get it will on the other hand be very healthy, they will heal from many ailments and of course it will have strong rejuvenating effects.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_whip
>>
>>10954045
What if someone jokingly whips a boy?
>>
>>10954048
Well some places apparently also have (or had) it as a tradition for the girls to return the favor the next day. I don't recall if the superstition says anything about the effect on boys though. I suppose I could make the effect of the "blessing" more potent if the girl goes out to do some whipping. Just to encourage girls to do it as well and make things more lively.
>>
>>10954045
>>10954063
>this is the future that liberals want
>>
>be deity overseer of universe
>thousands of years of menial supervising
>big clock says it's kali yuga time
>civilisations descend into chaos, wars, pillages, rapes, violence and absolute disregard for morality widespread and prevalent
>things couldn't get any worse from karmic point of view
>incarnate as a sexy young girl
>it's unwinding time
>>
File: F3AIn_wakAE5FI5.jpg (965 KB, 1158x881)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>10954736
Are you going to dance?
>>
New god dropped.
>>
>>10954987
please tell me that's a girl
>>
>>10955010
Nope. That's a femboy. And a magic maniac.
>>
>>10955058
What a shame.
>>
>>10954987
Looks weird.
>>
>>10954987
Anons made immortal, tiny, and imprisoned in jiggling bubble butt
>>
>>10954987
So, where is he from? What's he up to? Why are his hips so wide? (I literally found this picture by searching for wide_hips and male_focus.)
>>
>>10956390
He's from a Light Novel series: I was reincarnated as the 7th prince, which has manga adaptation in 2020 and just received anime adaptation this April.

He was a magic maniac but couldn't use magic before reincarnated, now he can, so he takes his time to perfect his magic ability.

His hips so wide? That's author's fetish, to make the cutest femboy. (which successfully works lol)
>>
>>10954987
>>10956390
>>10956440
>He's 10
>>
>>10956446
What's the problem anon?
Don't like the kid who likes squishing ants to gain unstoppable power?
Too bad!
>>
>>10956440

Holy shit man, anime plots are utter shit. How can any adult consume bad writting at this scale?
>>
>>10956440
So he's just a magic user in a world of other magic users... That doesn't feel that special or even godlike. Is heat least using his powers in some interesting ways?

>>10956446
Calm down, son. It's just a drawing.
>>
>>10956440
What does this have to do with omnipotence? It's just a disgusting wannabe troon
>>
>>10957216
Huh? Why ask me? I'm just a passing by anon, answer other anon's questions.
>>
File: 652738647286587.jpg (23 KB, 474x413)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>10956390
>>10956446
Alright, I'm out, way to kill a thread with pedo bullshit
>>
>>10956446
That's not the problem. The problem is that he isn't a loli.
>>
File: FmwGwq6aEAEqylr.jpg (532 KB, 1851x1815)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>10947715
It's up to you whether you'd even ask, but it's pretty dumb to assume on omni reality crimes until we're at their level- Alice seems nice and like she hasn't tormented or genocided universes before without at least wiping her mind.

She's probably up for whatever you like, and if you get on her good side she'll probably automate something close to her share of the chores even if she'll use it to mess with you sometimes. That's annoying, but there'd be upsides undoutedly- I'd bet anywhere she lives is automatically rent controlled.

I can't imagine she'd tolerate you, but even then I don't think the consequences would be that harsh.
>>
File: 1710608454944638.jpg (111 KB, 1000x563)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>10957323
You're right. We have to give Neptune more Shares.
>>
>>10957437
A fellow Neptunia enjoyer.
Unfortunately, we all know Noire is best girl, so hand that Shares over.
>>
>>10957437
>>10957494
I have apparently bought the whole series sometime in the past but not played it so far. Are any of the characters in it actually close to omnipotence?
>>
File: 97745379.jpg (3.34 MB, 1828x7757)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB JPG
>>
Anyone here who is okay at writing greens? I am craving a hatefuck between a displaced mortal and a recently ascended omnipotent who destroyed the city that mortal was from.
>>
File: F_sb75na8AAQD6B.jpg (490 KB, 1438x2048)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>save and adopt a level 1 slime
>turns out the slime is actually a god
>>
>>10958911
>Save and adopt multiple low-level monstergirls
>Turns out they're all gods
>They just want to get a "vacation" away from all divine responsibilities
>Yes, menial mortal work is a "vacation" for them, it's sooooo less stressful
>They saw you adopting the slime and they tought "oh, so that guy is trustworthy"
>"I mean, he was chosen by a goddess, so he CLEARLY must be alright"
>"Goddesses have omniscence and that kind of stuff, right?" (no)
>>
File: 6541641616654.jpg (506 KB, 688x1200)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>10958875
I'm not good at writing short things, here goes:
>Attempt number 7458: Failure
>He cries into the ball-gag as he nuts brutally into the horny omni cat-girl
>“Stop complaining, jeez, you know this is all your fault, you know that!”
>He has a brief moment of lucidity and speaks muffled into the ball-gag: “Kristy!?”
>”Yup, I don’t look like the old me, but I wanted you to know, so now you know.”
>He briefly looks around the white void of nothing around them, just a few seconds ago he was standing in a coffee shop to get his usual, he had noticed his “coffee crush”, an awkward girl named Kristy walk inside, she had looked so cute today, he had given her a wave, but she just stared at him looking like she’s was ill, holding her head, trying not to throw up, until she screamed out: “OH, FUCK IT!”
>He cries out as the omni cat-girl riding him squeezes another brutal spine tingling orgasm through his body as she herself moans out in pleasure.
>”Stop having a flashback and focus on me pet, as I was saying it’s all your fault that reality is gone, and I was doing so well until you had those thoughts about me and all that power exploded out of me.”
>Her hips starts humping fast and hard, each hump causing him and her an overwhelming orgasm, she hugs the bound man in the chair and whispers in a husky voice: “But now that I have fallen off the wagon, I should just get it out of my system, and beside there isn’t much to do anyway, seeing that you, me and this chair are the only things in existence.”
>>
File: 14454654.jpg (115 KB, 1280x1877)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>10959606
Cont.
>His eye’s go wide in shock, somehow he knows her every word is truth, reality is gone, his town is gone, no the whole earth, no universe is gone. Despite continuous climaxes his chest aches and…
>”Stop that! You are such a cry baby, after I have satisfied my hungry pussy, I will put it all back as it was, I have gotten pretty fast at rebuilding everything, takes me less, then a picosecond. Now let me see your adorable face of ecstasy.” the omni cat-girl says, before making him think of nothing but pleasure.
>One month long horny fuck later
>”You can do this!” Kristy say nervously as she takes a deep breath and grabs the handle to her favorite coffee shop.
>”Took you 2706 attempts to get to this point, getting omnipotence this morning has been such a hassle, but I am going to get a handle on it, even if it takes me another thousand years, you can do it Kristy. Just don’t peek inside his head again, and you should have finished all his lurid fantasies anyway, getting fucked tied to a chair, pretty vanilla, but that should be the end of it.”
>She takes a deep breath and opens the door, inside the reason for all her failures waves her, stopping her in her tracks, she feels her insides throb.
>”Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look, don’t look…” she thinks as she grabs her head as she tries to stop herself and failing, she takes a peek and the only thing she can think of is “Breed him, rape him, make him yours, like before.”
>She consign herself and yells out: “OH, FUCK IT!”, then only two people exists as reality perishes.
>Attempt number 7459: Failure
>>
>>10959712
i need that comfy goddess in my life so much
>>
File: 1622697704233.jpg (533 KB, 3456x3538)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>10959712
Does Alice have to shoot zap from her fingers to shrink or transform someone?
>>
>>10959606
>>10959610
Oh wow! I really really like this story! Especially the implication that this is still just her 'first morning' with omnipotence and she keeps accidentally replacing all of reality with her horny fantasies. It's like overwriting someone's master thesis with your smutty self-insert fanfiction, only to achieve post-nut clarity and then rewriting the whole master thesis from scratch to cover your tracks. I love it! Thank you!
>>
>>10959712
Lovely
>>
>>10959712
>The feeling of someone that size staring directly and purposely at (You)
>>
>>10960409
>>10959712
>staring directly at (You)
Her eyes look so heavy and tired. I kinda really want to kiss her eyelids and massage her scalp until she falls asleep.
>>
Why was >>10959712 deleted?
>>
>>10936642
>biglicly accurate angel
>>
>>10960786
The hotpocket fears the lazy goddess
>>
File: 100741585_p0_master1200.jpg (720 KB, 946x1200)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>10960629
Jannies are all over the place with what they see as "western." Sometimes you post an image and its fine, other times you get a warning.
>>
>>10961338
god the "no western" rule is fucking retarded, either remove it or make /cod/
>>
File: 1706092119806725.jpg (107 KB, 800x1000)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>the universe explodes before your eyes
>You still completly unscathed, somehow
>a lone feminine figure shines in the darkness
>"aww already lost?" the deity laments "lets hope you last longer next time ok?
>before your eyes, time rewinds itself
>ready to play again, he says
>>
I'm reading Deja Vu Ascendancy. The first 15 chapters were a good slow burn of MC gradually gaining and harnessing his powers, but now this first girlfriend arc makes it clearer than ever how it was written by a teenager going through puberty and it's annoying the shit out of me.
Anyone else read this? It's a web novel from 2003.
I'm still looking for slow burn long novels about an ascending omnipotent straight male. I'm thinking I might have to turn to chink cultivation shit.
>>
File: 93093650_p0_master1200.jpg (1.16 MB, 848x1200)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>
File: GK0n34naIAAqxbV.jpg (1.37 MB, 4000x2936)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Showing off your reality with the other goddesses
>>
File: 117454687_p8 (mod).png (924 KB, 3508x2721)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
The thing about being omnipotent is that you feel like you can be as silly as you want. You no longer care about the little criticisms of little people.
>"Wow, you caused a bloody war between two major civilizations on the planet just because a random boy decided that the love goddess was the prettiest? That's cringe brah."
>>
>>10963360
NO! NOT THE DINOSAURS!
>>
My mind is so corrupted by slime, every time I think "Milky Way," I think, "What if the very substance that makes up our universe is actually lquid, like milk?"
>>
File: Nepgear.jpg (80 KB, 750x750)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>10957627
Kurome, the absolute Best Nep, is so freakishly powerful, it's hard to even put into words. A rather inaccurate summary of the shit she pulls is that she creates an alternate universe in which she already won, then proceeds to fuse it together with the universe she wants to utterly wreck. She'd just straight-up destroy it if suffering wasn't like honey to her.

And then there's the infamous Conquest ending from the second game, which has a pretty good summary here.
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/400095606/#400100353

Compile Heart can be utterly insane when they feel like it. Hell, they made Mugen Souls, which has been brought up in these threads in the past.
>>
File: GKlFCm0WQAAg5cz.jpg (373 KB, 2484x3550)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>10963268
what are the best vtubers for omni stuff?
>>
>>10960099
just a tiny-tiny golden lightning, enough to bend reality to her whims

>>10941281
>>10946840
>>
>>10960099
Not really, I just really like using the light paint brush in procreate.

I figured there would be some sort of energy effect when she does something, admittedly it’s all for show as she can do whatever she wants.
>>
>>10964081
This may be something you're going to bring up in an actual drawing later on so I'd understand if you don't want to answer, but has a primordial Alice always had these powers, or is she more of an ascended mortal?
>>
File: 1656159657895.jpg (1.19 MB, 1153x1680)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>10963360
>show off your reality to the other goddesses thinking it will impress them
>instead they call you a dork because you actually appear before mortals, let them worship you and mess about with the fundamental rules of reality, rather than just being a passive observer like a normal god
>when they find out you are dating a mortal, they actively start to tease you for it
>>
>>10964085
My idea was that she is a physical avatar of reality itself, she just likes to mind wipe herself and block her own omniscience to have experiences from time to time.
Some part of her does at least.
This incarnation just happens to be particularly chill
>>
>>10964158
>you are dating a mortal
Alice and Sam are already officially dating?

>>10964184
>a particularly chill avatar of reality itself
I bet when she's with her friends she jokes about how deep inside her they all are.
>>
>>10964184
>physical avatar of reality itself

Does that mean that... we live inside Alice?
>>
>>10935183
Hey I like this stuff but wish there was a term for it.
>Tropical island culture
>Their deity is a GTS volcano goddess
>Receives animal sacrifices on the regular
>Occasionally gets a human
>Upon eating a human, she absorbs their soul and gains their knowledge
>It actually helps the goddess better connect with followers as she accumulates souls over the years and slowly becomes more "human"
>Also does freaky shit like talk with their voices and morph into their faces
>>
>>10964260
>you're inside me? heh, I didn't even feel you.
>>
File: 1629716269222.jpg (832 KB, 1062x1505)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
>>10964189
>Alice and Sam are already officially dating?
if she is personally indulging in someones fetish, alice is going beyond a goddess doing some wish fulfillment for a mortal
>>
>>10964269
Sounds like assimilation to me. Also, wouldn't she just be able to just shapeshift anyway or is that my mind running wild?
>>
>>10964576
>Assimilation
Yeah that works, could help me organize things with that "theme" in mind now. She can shapeshift yeah, but it's different when it's to someone she's assimilated.

>Also, wouldn't she just be able to just shapeshift anyway or is that my mind running wild?
She can shapeshift, but eating something/someone allows her to gain a down-to-the-molecule understanding of it and how it works. Example: she can eat glass, having never seen it before, and instantly know it's melted sand. Or she can eat coal and spit out a diamond. For people that means shifting her giant face/body into a perfect representation and allowing the soul inside to take control for a while. (and yeah it's supposed to be off-putting and creepy)
>>
>>10964800
That's soul absorption, spirit possession, and vore. It sounds creepy but hot somehow. I've heard of stuff like this but I can't think of a single term for it. I want a hug from a shapeshifting lavagirl goddess.
>>
This talk reminds me of that old /tg/ threads where anons wrote together a succubi goddess thay could absorb souls into her body, imagine your soul trapped into someone's elso boobs or ass, in a never-ending orgasm
>>
>>10964946
Saw a pic with this concept. Afaik she's saying something about how the absorbed people are locked out of the cycle of reincarnation and trapped in endless pleasure/torture
>>
>>10945121
As a caste system to reward followers.

Sinners and saints go to the same afterlife, but the saints get magic powers and "physical" body strength above what their appearance implies, enabling them to act as a ruling class.
>>
File: IMG_9805.jpg (321 KB, 1100x1662)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>your femboy bf becomes omni
>he tries to use his powers responsibly at first, but he just can't help himself
>at first the changes are subtle
>your dick gets bigger, you cum more, orgasms are more intense, a little more stamina
>eventually he doesnt even bother trying to hide it
>you wake up with rock hard morning wood that won't go away until you empty your balls in his ass
>you start having sex in public and noone around seems to notice or care
>your now hyper cock starts painting the room in cum whenever you even think about him
>you keep fucking longer and longer until your sessions last months
>>
>>10965178
>consider vore and absorption hot
>don't consider eternally feeling pleasure and losing individual will hot
A conundrum.
>>
>>10966677
>Curses you to be a good snack
>Also curses you with respawning
>You are now doomed to be vored and absorbed in various ways
>Every time you will eventually respawn with your physical body and mental health fully restored
>Just so that you can be eaten again

You're welcome.
>>
>>10966838
>become randomly horny when she decides to absorb me
>grope her everywhere and cum inside to be revived again
Not bad.
>>
>>10965744
>No ascended femboy bf who is as down for a date at the movies then watching the sunset from atop the clouds as he is for universe-ending intercourse (he fixes it after)
>>
>>10966844
Would you rather have a goddess (or god) bless you to a lifetime of being used as a snack; or being a god who set up this whole "get repeatedly eaten" scenario (and maybe then you forgot that)?
>>
>>10966880
The latter option is better, because I am the one still in control.
The former scares me because there're too many unknown factors, like are they kind or not? are they get bored easily and decide to end my existence without my consent?...
>>
File: 44636192_p0.jpg (656 KB, 1169x1442)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
Been reading & watching Shigeru Mizuki's stuff recently and I have to say the man had the right ideas for his time period. Mainly for the fact that his manga works were about a rarely encountered trope, a non-mahou shoujo magical boy. Sure, in the Showa era this was widespread, but mainly in the mecha genre, whereas Mizuki mostly wrote about the opposite of mecha, if we imagine mecha as modern/futuristic technology, Mizuki mainly focused on more traditional themes, beliefs about supernatural. The best example is, of course, Kitaro, the immortal, indestructible yokai boy fighting evil through fire and water. Kitaro has a great potential of developing more abilities than he already has and even becoming akin to a celestial being if he decides to train accordingly. He's still a child (in yokai terms) yet he is already powerful enough to defeat beings much more powerful than him
Another good example would be Akuma-kun protagonists (there's 4+ of them as of current year), I'll be using Shingo Umoregi as an example cause he's my favourite. He has potential to absorb devil powers and become similiar to his devil friends, even greater feat is that he is a regular human so his path to obtaining omnipotence can be even more interesting that Kitaro's, since he too, despite being young is already capable of much more than his fellow humans
Mizuki was ahead of his time with this and I honestly wish there was more omnipotent shotas in mainstream media, it almost feels like the genre died completely, with Enma-kun MeraMera of 2011 being the last most prominent example of it
>>
File: 1672083473455889.png (3.35 MB, 2000x2000)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB PNG
>>10966677
I'm SUPER into the opposite of losing individual will. Victim maintains 100% of their identity and is essentially buried alive underneath an impenetrable layer of whatever body part they're trapped in.
Like on thread theme, getting absorbed into an omni's butt, and there's just nothing you can do but be squished underneath layers of soft (but invincible) butt flesh forever. Knowing she could have just made her butt bigger but actively chooses to bully you just because she can.
>>
>>10968094
This. Sentient fat, or souls trapped in fat, is one of the hottest things.
>>
File: CXUhB9kWYAAMqnX.jpg (156 KB, 953x1024)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
If I were omnipotent, one petty thing I'd do as a temporary thing is take all those road princesses who floor their obnoxiously loud car engines in busy areas, or drive annoyingly huge trucks that they have absolutely no use for, and shrink them all down to live in a large tiny city in a snowglobe

They can all be loud as heck and annoying in there, where now at most their noise is just a soft little sound
>>
File: RgCr-wEyHh8.jpg (161 KB, 924x1200)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>10969729
I wish one of those "road princesses" got omni powers
>>
>>10969729
This makes you sound really old...
>>
>>10969729
That's not petty at all because that's what I'd do as well.
>>
>>10969789
I'm not old, I just hate car-based infrastructure lol

Would love to live somewhere in America where walking is the most convenient way for people to get from place to place over cars (cities meet that criteria, but are ruined insanity rent prices most of the time)

I'd also love to not have to spend legitimately 30%+ of my income on gas and car insurance, and 10+ hours a week on commute, just for the privilege of being able to work

If I were omni I'd snap my fingers and completely re-work the world's infrastructure so that it's people-focused first instead of cars (which would still be there for shipping and long-distance travel), where it's now possible for people to walk to most places they need to get to in a world that's much greener and nicer than it was before due to far less pollution and noise that cars are currently responsible for
>>
File: E1WTqOVUcAU8cmr.jpg (1.34 MB, 1336x1600)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>10970251
>Europe*ns
>>
File: 1704090935138034.jpg (379 KB, 1440x1920)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>10969789
>>10970251

Based omni goal
>>
>>10935183
I want a tall girl who can permanently turn her boyfriends short and increase their obedience
>>
It has been a while since we last heard from them. I hope Knightess Anon is still doing okay
>>
>>10971444
i always wondered if this character is an omni
>>
File: 103326587.jpg (157 KB, 850x1201)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Rogue Supersoldiers anyone? Imagine you're just some schmuck on the frontlines and your entire squad gets hunted and picked off by some demigod of war with a more than questionable mental state. Only to find out it's your old childhood friend turned to one-woman army.

Oh and now the entire spook community wants your ass to for dead because you stumbled upon this rogue asset. So your only chance to live to trust that this psychotic killer can recognize you.
>>
>>10973487
>questionable mental state
>she's running around in that
I'd be done for.
>>
>>10963711
It never really occurred to me until just now that Kurome quite literally created life in her own image.
>>
>>10973596
If you were that cute, you would too create life in her own image
Also she has her dark form to tower over every mortal
>>
>>10973487
>Even though she seems like she doesn't always recognize you, when you get ambushed she seems to protect you on instinct.
>Bodyblocking bullets and taking out even friendlies from her side that try to target you.
>As the hours and days go on, you keep trying to talk to her and get her to remember.
>Slowly she starts to recall her life from before and respond more coherently to you
>Somehow, her capabilities get exponentially greater the more she comes back.
>Reaches true apotheosis once her memories and personality are fully restored
>Marry your newly-omnipotent CHF
>>
>>10973704
I want a supersoldier goddess wife now
>>
>>10935602
Very based and cozy, would see myself doing something similar before being more active, interventions would be under a new persona that I'd mold to look somewhat humanish, but not fully and be unable to be destroyed just so I get to manifest myself without risking being blown to bits and having to come back mid speach, I wouldn't intervene in usual human affairs, just batshit insane moments, bloodbath tier or meteor on it's way to Earth bad, most of the time I'd be learning and exploring. Maybe I'd find out using said infinite powers if within our universe there is a still alive intelligent civilization of xenos and see if a meet up would be a good idea. (Only if humanity got strong enough though, can't risk a shit situation for my homies.) I'd also clone versions of Earth without humans for animal archival and alternative evolutions, also extra ressources if we deplete Earth too much, you never know.
>>
>>10948022
Befriend B, become fisher price version of A but without powers, B uses you as a vessel for tasks (only if creator), if else then just have fun
>>
>>10973487
I normally prefer giant women, but for some reason I've been getting more into the concept of an incredibly powerful woman who's only a foot or so taller than me with superhero-level abilities. Blocking bullets and cutting dozens of soldiers in half with a single motion. Even better if I'm scared out of my wits of her
>>
>>10977129
https://desuarchive.org/d/thread/10020187/#10026152
>>
what if you try to fight a supersoldier girl, do absolutely no harm to her, but manage to please/amuse her enough so she decides to become your wife?
>>
>>10977202
That's perfect, damn it
>>
File: uTGZnPU.jpg (547 KB, 1355x1815)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>10973350
Hey anon; I'm actually surprised that you still remember that story. Yeah, it's been a while, I didn't realize that people enjoyed it that much to still be thinking about it.

I ended up getting a job around the time when I ran out of time to continue that story, so I've actually been doing better than I was when I was first writing it. I checked in here because I haven't checked the thread for quite a while, and I was surprised to see I was mentioned here.

I'm not sure if I still have the archive of prior posts, I'd have to look around for them. If I do though, maybe I'll reread them, it could be fun to continue. I didn't think that the story would have that much of an impact but if people were really enjoying it then it seems only fair to see it finished.
>>
>>10977904
Dude, that story is legendary. Someone went back and archived it all together, though I don't have the link. Lots of people would love to see it continued and concluded.
>>
>>10978109
>>10977904

https://omnistories.vercel.app/story/98099dd3-8988-4c73-a0ab-58b137f9a245
>>
>>10978217
Oh wow, I didn't know there was a whole website for this stuff now. This will be fun to revisit; thanks anon!
>>
>>10977904
I'm so glad you're doing even better than just okay! And I totally understand why you'd put this silly fetish on the back burner while you have more important things going on, which, however, goes for right now as well. As long as you're still short on time please don't feel pressured into writing more just because a few Anons got attached to your character and long for a (hopefully happy) ending for her and her page.

>>10978217
I compiled that originally, although the version on that site had all of its line breaks removed, making it less than readable. I'll have to see if I still got the document lying around somewhere; if I do I'll upload it to a site that preserves the formatting, hopefully.
>>
>goddess likes surprising worshipers at really awkward or inappropriate moments
>humans frantically scurrying about trying not to seem disrespectful is quite amusing to her
>be at home, masturbating
>suddenly your goddess materializes in your room
>"Don't mind me and carry on. Oh dear it seems my presence has made you orgasm uncontrollably, how adorable."
>>
>>10979872
>fap to lewd art of her
>cum a dozen times once she appears, dressed in what little was in that picture
>some of it gets on her
>>
>>10979872
>"You're not the first to materialize in this room, and you won't be the last."
>>
>>10936280
The mortals think that they're in control and that there is such a thing as escaping.
>>
>>10936280
>How do you do, fellow omnipotents?
>Let us discuss mortal things like weaknesses and being defeated by mortals
This isn't how gaslighting works.
>>
File: 113236359.jpg (369 KB, 850x966)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>10965178
>be me
>had some weird shit happen to me.
>have psychic powers now.
>most of the time it is dumbshit I hear from people. Everyone is a narcissist.
>walking in park, it's autumn, minding my shit, listening to others.
>suddenly start hearing hysterical moaning.
>screaming, crying, begging, 'let us out, let us out, let us out."
>have no fucking idea whats going, schizos are bad tunes to listen to but this shit sounds like a goddamn asylum.
>nobody is around, so where is this shit coming from?
>stops on bench with qt minding her own business. Damn she's goddamn stacked like a brick.
>"Hey anon, would you mind coming over here? I need some help."
>some reason the orgy choir has gotten even louder.
>I figure out that this chick is the source of this noise complaint. But realize her mind is pretty dim. There's barely anything in it, however that's not where the voices are coming from.
>"Fufufu little human, do you have those mind powers?" She says while pushing up her cleavage. The orgasmic singing is like some fucked up choir of angels. Every time she kneads her massive tits, the voices scream, cry, moan, and beg.
>"They are always riled up in there, but you are positively making them squirm, it's almost causing my titties to shake."
>there's thousands of souls in that rack alone, they are all being slowly eroded into just jiggly fat, only for her lustful heart to regenerate them over and over.
>They are all fighting to stay on top, pushing souls down deeper into her chest, some have been stuck inside for thousands of years.
>She gets up, her hellish chest is right in front of me. Can't even fucking hear anything my head. Can't think straight, so much goddamn lust.
>"Oh don't worry about them anon." She playfully licks her lips. "They are bad men being punished for their sins, it's a succubus's pleasurable hell where they'll be churned up for eternity."
>*gulps* "I'm not a bad man right?"
>"You're not sweetie...unless you want to be?"
>ohgod.jpg "...yes"
>>
>>
File: Senza titolo.jpg (595 KB, 1100x706)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>10982620
>pleasure beyond pleasure
Very hot, with some good Hellraiser vibes.
>>
I want a goddess gf who edges herself almost 24/7, since she doesn’t need to stop for sleep, eating, etc. and can make herself cum with no refractory period. Just a real degenerate horny pervert with none of the physical consequences of living like that. Inexplicably wants to date me and do horny and strange but ultimately not harmful stuff with me. Might literally only be in this universe because it’s the one where I am.
>>
>>10984144
Imagine dating a goddess who presents herself in public as a composed and dignified guardian of humanity, using her powers to end apocalypse scenarios with a wave of her hand and generally being mankind's protector. And then you really get to know her and find out she's a total degenerate pervert that's been in the throes of an extremely powerful, constantly intensifying orgasm cascade ever since she first ascended. All those times she was shaking hands with world leaders and acting as the benevolent protector of mankind her invulnerable body was being filled with enough raw, divine energy to rip the fabric of reality apart while she just smiled and waved to cheering crowds who had no idea their beloved goddess was actually a hedonistic pervert. Then just to silence any doubts she hits you with a tiny fraction of the titanic godly orgasm she's been deadpanning through the past few minutes just to watch you roll around on the floor jerking your hips in the air and cumming like a busted faucet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.