[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
File: 1703201267239655.jpg (3.43 MB, 2027x2867)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB JPG
>>
>>
post 5
>>
>>
>>
A Pervert's Surpise Chapter 4 just dropped, Futa on male, feminization.
>>
did the image quality get dropped on sadpanda galleries? shit all looks like thumbnails these days and text is barely legible unless you download
>>
>>
>hanging out with female friend
>compliment her outfit but tell her it'd look better with a whale tail
>"the day I wear a whale tail is the day you wear thigh highs"
>banter and tell her to be careful before starting an arms race because I'd look better than her
>we both have a back and forth until arriving at the final outfit of thigh highs, crop top, skirt, and whale tail with the final level being glitter make up (which she always wears)
>laugh and concede the situation
>she tells me if I ever want to, I can input the launch codes anytime
Fuck. My heart was racing
>>
>>11073223
Buy the thigh highs to test the water. If she likes it, buy the full outfits and make an event out of it. Ask her to do your makeup/show you how to do make up.
>>
File: 1696096386954178.jpg (181 KB, 1000x1337)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Frens, I need some help. I saw some forced fem art of this character, Shimon-chan, a long time ago in a crossdressing thread on here.

It was Shimon-chan, but either naked or in underwear (and implied to be a boy), with a couple older butterfly/fairy women showing him the pink dress they were going to make him wear. He looked reluctant and embarrassed, and I can't find the pic on the usual sources. Anyone know it?

Sorry for the repost! Have a lewd pic of the character for reference.
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.