[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bambux1.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
How horrible would it be to live under somebody running 4 of these 24/7? I'm trying to imagine what life is like for my neighbor right now.
>>
>>2791400
My open frame 3D printer can't be heard through the wall. A closed frame one like that should be even quieter. Doubt anyone living under you would hear anything at all.
>>
>>2791400
might get interesting if you started printing various hunting calls
>>
Imo noise babies need to find top floor apartment or live in houses
>>
>>2791400
What the hell are you printing 24/7?
>>
the fuck are you 'living' in an apartment for? That ain't livin'
>>
File: 1696262643002978.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1024)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>2791400
Depends on who they are they might not even notice it.
It's usually vibrations that travel though walls. Just put foam under it.
>>
>>2792419
Dildoes. It's always dildoes.
>>
>>2792792
Gross.
Thinly veiled advertisement.
>>
>>2792793
>Thinly veiled advertisement.

yeah, thinly veiled advertisement that he's yet another 4chan virgin who thinks adults are impressed by his vast knowledge of sexuality
>>
>>2792792
The jew fears the urbanite dildo farmer.
>>
>>2791400
Not an issue at all since bambus are really quiet since the noise compensation update
>>
>>2792792
That's actually quite the challenge because it has to be sealed to be smooth and hygienic but also needs to retain the softness that you would get from a TPU. Good in theory though because you can do things like a stiffer core and a softer outer layer but traditional manufacturing will always be cheaper on this
>>
>>2792855
Dildos are kosher for a married sex life. The Jews love the dildo farmer.
>>
>>2793695
>noise compensation update
Yeah, really amazing since they downloaded more ram.
>>
>>2792792
double you double you double you dot en dot wikipedia dot org slash wiki slash injection underscore moulding

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.