[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: duct booster.jpg (51 KB, 679x689)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Do these work?
>>
>>2791699
What is it?
>>
I put one in one of the bedrooms in my house that never got enough heating/cooling and it had virtually no effect. If you're having problems with circulation you're better off just setting the fan on the ac/furnace to run constantly. My fan has been running non stop for about 12 years and every room maintains the same temperature that way.
>>
>>2791704
You install it on a supply register and it supposedly pulls air from other rooms into the room it's installed in. Doesn't do shit in actuality though.
>>
File: 1712358127400197.jpg (39 KB, 773x607)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>2791699
Central air fag problems.
>>
>>2791751
>t. split system brownoid with the pump on the balcony
>>
File: Fishing_lure.jpg (300 KB, 1280x713)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>2791699
>Do these work?
They're like fishing lures, if you bought one it did what it was manufactured to do.
>>
>>2791699
I've had that exact one for a few years and it definitely made a difference.
>>
>>2791758
>split system
hell yeah
>brownoid
whiter than you mutt
>balcony
side of the house, nigger
of course radiators for heat because one system for both is just poorfag cope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.