[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240619_155623.jpg (159 KB, 1075x1000)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
So, I have a bunch of antlers and I am trying to think of things I can do with them.
They're only rather small roe antlers, but something should be done with them.
HOWEVER, I don't want to do the usual stuff like clotheshooks, grips for things I don't actually need etc., and before I make toggles from them I wanted to ask if anyone has any other ideas.
>>
Buttplug
>>
>>2826536
lmao fpbp
>>
buttons
>>
>>2826525
>Use antlers to fashion arrowheads
>Sell arrowheads to native americans going on the warpath
>?????
>Profit!!!
>>
>>2826525
You could make one of them into a switch
>>
you can slice them into discs and use a woodburning tool to burn designs or symbols into them and drill holes to use as pendants for necklaces
>>
Knife handles, hooks, coin them and turn into keychain tags
>>
>>2826539
>fpbp

Sounds like it fell out.
>>
File: Antler+Knife+Handles.jpg (237 KB, 1000x700)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>2826525
forge a vegetable knife (you can do it outside with a diy forge and a small piece of tool steel), cut the antler in half, drill a hole, hammer the knife in. you now have a nice knife you can use to peel potatos or collect mushrooms with.
im new to knifemaking but i already made a blank out of a piece of HSS steel out of a mechanical saw blade (doesn't require forging if you want that) and im currently trying to figure out how i could go on about making nice grips from rock or stone for it.
like i mentioned you can also use a HSS steel mechanical saw blade which is hard as fuck meaning its grinding only and you cant just sharpen it by hand (while finishing it ofc) so it might come out wrong
>>
>>2826525
turn them in, its illegal to collect them
>>
>>2826525
Nokotan...
>>
>>2826525
Carve some figurines.
>>
>>2826525
give them back tyrone
>>
File: 1721956582385.jpg (1.3 MB, 4000x1800)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
i made a pipe. just stopped up the bottom with a bit of scrap wood.
>>
>>2826798
shouldn't you drill the hole before you cut it in half?
>>
File: heilung-websterhall-34.jpg (486 KB, 2000x1333)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>2826525
Make weird hats and mic stands and instruments and other accessories for pagan neo-folk performance art bands and their fans and imitators

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.