[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I build a cabin in Australia?
>>
I too would like to larp as mad Max I'm the outbacks and drive a powerful vehicle
Also what are MAID applicants? Can I hire a catgirl maid?
>>
>>2826840
MAID is a socialized medicine thing...really popular in canada.
The basic gist is if you cost too much your doctor tells you to kill yourself for the state but only if youre white
>>
>>2826833
>How do I build a cabin in Australia?
oh don't bother. you asked on 4chan. the first sign you are a moron and incapable of doing things.
>>
>>2826847
Oh just shut the fuck up you little nigger
>>
>>2827560
Oh just shut the fuck up you little nigger
>>
>>2827560
He's right tho. You don't even live there so you're too stupid to deserve an answer other than ridicule. You will never do it because you had to ask such a basic question rather than find the ample information on which to base useful questions.

You are fucktarded, cannot understand why being proof. Just shut up you little nigger.
>>
>>2826833
Probably should start with being in Australia, or finding a ship that will transport your diy pre fabbed shed to Australia. Probably won't fit inside a shipping container so some boats might not want to try to take it on... actually just grab one of the shipping containers and you'll be fine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.