[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20240719-WA0018.jpg (232 KB, 1280x1280)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
I need a circuit to install on my front porch. Kids are hitting my fence everytime they go out, and its driving my mom to the point of tears. Their parents are assholes (the whole place is getting filled with asshats), and I need to take matters into my own hands.

An impact sensor plugged to a strong siren will do the trick for now. Either that or big ass dogs to chase away the kids, but Id rather make the alarm.
>>
Youre a pussy
>>
>>2827884
fuck that, get a super soaker and set it to nail the kids who do that.
>>
>>2827884
Few ideas
Sensor that releases mustard gas
Tie a rope from their car to somewhere on their house that will rip off something when they leave
Sprinkler system that sprays acid
Dig a large pit with spikes and cover it back up, make sure to put poo on the spikes
>>
>>2827884
Easiest thing with the most plausible deniability is one of those motion-sensor sprinklers they sell to ward off predators. I have been thinking about getting a few to deal with the woodland critters going after my chickens/garden All you have to do is run a hose to it. If you want it triggered by something other than motion you can always solder a different sensor onto the trigger as well.
>>
>>2827884
If they're kicking the fence and causing damage, that's a criminal act in most countries.
If cops won't do shit, try wedging an air horn so the top gets pressed when it's hit but being noisy isn't going to help your mom
>be anon
>fix siren to fence
Fixed it mom, you can relax
>AWOOGAH BITCH
>>2828040
You forgot dropping an anvil from a cliff and gift basket of dynamite
>>
>>2827886
Can you elaborate keyboard bitch fairy?
>>
>>2828040
Typical autistic reply

>>2828059
The only good idea in this thread.

>>2828154
Cops ain't gonna do shit.

OP here's what you do:
Give them one chance. Calmly speak to the parents and ask that the kids please stop.
If it continues, set up a wireless camera to record each incident. Once you have enough videos call the police and make a complaint. Show them the videos. The cops should go over and tell them to knock it off. If that fails then its sprinkler time.
>>
>>2827884
My mom had a similar problem once. The neighbor's kids kept coming in her yard and climbing her tree. They yelled and bitched but the little sumbitches kept doing it. One day my mom cleaned all the dog shit out of the yard and smeared it all over the tree. They got caked in shit when they tried climbing the tree and took off. They never came back.

tl:dr smear shit or industrial grease on fence until they get the hint.
>>
>>2827884
Pay a homeless dude to kick the shit out of them
>>
Any kind of siren or other loud noise maker will just encourage the kids to do it more as being shitheads is their motivation. Depending on the age and light reflectivity of the "kids", a large dog might indeed help. Just be absolutely sure it can't make it past the fence.
>>
Where is that muratic acid fag when it would actually be funny?
>>
>>2829093
He's honeymooning in Bali with his new husband the vinenegar fag.
>>
>>2827884
Get a mercury switch from an old thermostat or a tilt switch, affix it to the fence as a sensor.

Have you considered electrifying the fence? In many communities it's legal if you hang the placards.
>>
>>2828040
>Sensor that releases mustard gas
wiley coyote has entered the chat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.