[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you make a mattress made out of eczema/allergy friendly materials? I want to use 100% organic cotton, farm sourced wool, and natural latex. The mattress is going to be covered by a dust mite mattress cover at all times. There must no springs withing the mattress as it can get nasty on the inside.
>>
>>2827931
Hand over all of your money to an eco-lunatic company.
https://www.cocooncompany.dk/shop/305-90x200-madras/431-naturlatex-madras-900x200-kokos-ny/
>8900kr is about $1300
>>
>>2827932
I could just get a mattress case like the dust mite one I mentioned and put anything I want into it. You can't do that with conventional mattresses.
>>
>>2827931
someone has fallen for the mattress seller propaganda.

have you ever opened up a used mattress anon? there is no skin flakes or dust mites in them.
>>
>>2827999
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't type anything about used mattresses.
>>
>>2828119
>There must no springs withing the mattress as it can get nasty on the inside.
>>
>>2827931
hammock?
>>
>>2827931
>vegan
>wool
Doesn't work that way.
>>
>>2827931
OP. Fuck all that bullshit you were going to use. Sew a 8 x 4 ft cotton sack and stuff it with as much straw as you can. Experiment with the coarseness of the shred and report back.
>>
>>2827931
>vegan
>wool
I chuckled.
>>
>>2827931
Tried a hammock yet? Learn the varieties. They can be very comfy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.