[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 407239.jpg (525 KB, 1459x1094)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
How often do you change your sheets and wash your blankets?
How many backups do you have?
What kind of blankets, pillows and mattress do you use?
>>
>>2828143
>How often do you change your sheets and wash your blankets?
Sheets weekly, blankets biweekly.
>How many backups do you have?
3 sets of bedding. White cotton flat sheets,( no fitted) for a total of nine sheets. Six pillowcases.
>What kind of blankets, pillows and mattress do you use?
Wool blankets. cheap pillows as they wear out in the wash. Mattress I bought local. Some no name with a decent memory foam topper.
>>
>>2828143

I just wait until the dried jizz stains get hard and scratchy, or start growing mushrooms
>>
>>2828143
when one corner starts to come off and my cover comes off the doona
>>
>>2828143
Monthly
One backup
>>
>>2828143
Only faggots change their sheets and wash blankets. Maybe do it once every 5 years if that.

Mattress = Purple mattress and pillow is MyPillow.

ALWAYS lower your tone/eyes when speaking to me. Thanks.
>>
>>2828143
sheets and blankets weekly
comforter monthly
1 set of backups, it's a 1-day turnaround for cleaning bedding to me so I have any day of the week to mix bedding in with other loads, or find time
>>
This is /diy/ so I sleep in a pile of of crushed walnuts, painted black, in a shed, at the end of a path.
>>
>>2828301
gross virgin
>>
>>2828301
This posters' bedding will achieve sentience in a matter of days.
>>
>>2828143
> How often do you change your sheets and wash your blankets?
Sheets + pillowcases once a month or so, blankets pretty much never I just use a duvet cover.
> How many backups do you have?
Too many, I usually just wash and put back the same sheets.
> What kind of blankets, pillows and mattress do you use?
I think my blanket is IKEA, the other stuff is a linen set I got from a lands end outlet. I like linen.
>>
I got fat man mattress "big fig"

I love it. Bought it like 6 years ago and it came shipped freight not rolled up. I think now they sell it rolled up which sounds gay and maybe like they cheapened it. It's very firm.
>>
If you have to wash it change your bedsheets weekly or monthly you’re a disgusting slob that doesn’t bathe properly
>>
>>2828143
Every two or three weeks for my sheets, but only because I have a dog
>>
>>2828450
Says the disgusting slob who sleeps in old skin and face grease
>>
>>2828450
Says the gong-farmer who insists on trying to reproduce the "Shroud Of Turin" using their bedlinen and personal penchant for filth.
>>
>>2828143
yearly for both more or less
>>
>>2828552
clean up your diet and learn how to bathe, you degenerate
>>
>>2828806
No diet or bathing regimen can stop you from sweating, drooling and shedding skin and hair while you sleep, you stinky fool
>>
>>2828821
>drooling
so you're a mouth breather too? what a surprise
>>
>>2828883
Your face leaks while you sleep and you roll around in it for months trying to act high and mighty but its not gonna work
Youre a dirtbag in denial
>>
>>2828143
Very cute dog, anon!
>>
>>2828898
no it doesn't you mouth-breathing retard
>>
>>2828143
Pillow cases, have a few. One side a night, flip the next night, then replace day 3 and wash the first one.
>>
>>2829145
Clean and sensible
Vs
>>2828450
Wretched incel
>>
I have a room which i use only for drying clothes and guests which sleep over. It has two beds in it. I folded some clothes on the bed and left it there for a couple of months laying. Yesterday i found small red ants walking on the bed. Like 5 of them total. I have had thise ants before, in the shower, in the kitchen, in the living room. Now they are on the bed which isnt even used. Weird
I rarely change my sheets and i sleep on the couch because tv and air conditioner
>>
>>2829117
Do you really think breathing through your nose makes you immune to producing saliva?
>>
Every Sunday. By always washing bedding on the same day of the week, it becomes a habit so I don't have the even think about when was the last time they were washed. I have two sets of "summer" cotton sheets though I typically just use one set each year. I have one set of "winter" sheets that are flannel.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.