[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to make a diy hyperbarric oxygen therapy chamber because I am fucking poor

I am thinking of buying steel sheets and then soldering them together in a tube, capping off the ends and hopefully in future when I get enough money I will buy a compressor and oxygen concentrator

thoughts?
>>
>>2847937
Why are you getting one?
>>
>>2847939
cuz
>>
>>2847941
If you're poor, don't waste your money on poorly making stupid shit that you don't need.
>>
>>2847944
k
>>
>>2847944
do you have a suggestion on how to make hyperbarric chamber cheaply?
>>
File: 1724816316983334.png (1.9 MB, 1200x898)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>local anon found dead in what appears to be a homemade suicide pod. More at 11.
>>
>>2847948
yes
>>
What are the benefits?
>>
>>2847937
how about buying a zorb ball and building a shell inside?
>>
>>2848018
they are usually used to facilitate wound healing for sedentary peoples with poor circulation or blood flow like diabetics.

Never heard a DIY version of this, they are particularly dangerous because they create an oxygen rich environment which is a fire hazard. op seems retarded for sure
>>
>>2847937
>I want to make a diy hyperbarric oxygen therapy chamber because I am fucking poor
then you won't be making one.
>>
Forget the pressure, if it is not medical increased oxygen will make you feel great. Hoffman voltameter or an oxygen concentrator will give you quite the afternoon boost. Do not for get to pass your oxygen concentrator through a bong dry will make your mucus membrane shrivel up
>>
>>2848285
>bong dry
Bong. Dry air
>>
>>2847954
Pretty much. I used to buy supplies for a wound clinic that had a hyperbaric chamber. The risk of fire was always foremost when bringing in something new. If you're interested in what happens in such an environment look up the Apollo I disaster.
>>
>>2847937
Some runner or athlete did it to blood dope. If memory serves he used a concrete culvert pipe, and pieces of polycarbonate at each end, but when the opposite way. For Oscar Delahoyas last fight he went and trained in Colorado at 7,000 feet. The theory being then in Vegas at sea level, he'd be blood doping breathing normal oxygen levels. So this other guy slept in his concrete chamber, on, his backyard patio....so he didn't have to move to high altitude and would be over charged walking around in regular life. Pretty smart. His atmospheric pump was in the one sheet of ploy and I think he just leg pressed it out in the morning, or it had a equalize pressure button on the inside.

Still, very cool project, anon. I saved your thread cause I'm the only person who knows how to use this site
>catalog
>page 10
>save good threads
>>
>>2847937
Cpap mask, tubing, regulator, nitrogen tank.
>>
>>2850769
Can't pretend you are weapon x though if you just look like you are on life support
>>
>>2847937
You're probably gonna wanna add an O2 sensor with an automated atmospheric release valve if the O2 level drops below a dangerous threshold to make sure the thing doesn't kill you if you take a nap or something and the O2 pump cuts off. And make sure you can open it from the inside, and that nothing is nearby which could block the door and get you trapped in a coffin.
>>
>>2848285
>Hoffman voltameter
OP would accidentally get some hydrogen bubbles in his mix and explode himself.
>>
>>2850830
what if you want it to kill you. should be an option on the menu.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.