[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Birb.jpg (480 KB, 2048x2048)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
Built and hung up a bird feeder and filled it with sunflower feeds, peanuts, oats, wheat, millet, and barley to help birbfrens make it through the winter yesterday. I call it Sneed's Feed and Seed. God, it feels good to be white.
>>
>>2849055
Your feeder needs a small sign on it reading, "Sneed's Feed & Seed". Someone's gonna ask...
>>
>>2849055
wypipo don't season they birdseed baka desu senpai
>>
>>2849055
I don't get Sneed's Feed and Seed reference. Can you explain? Was Sneed white?
>>
>>2849055
Why don't you set up a bird travel agency to help them migrate to warmer climates?
>>
>>2849055
Thanks for feeding the squirrels.
>>
We had to stop feeding the birds because it started attracting rats, what's the best way to stop them?
>>
>>2854507
Glue traps
>>
>>2852512
It alludes to Chuck's Suck and Fuck, which makes naughty children laugh.
>>
>>2854602
Reminder that millennials think Simpsons was actually funny.
>>
>>2849055
God I love tits.
>>
>>2849055
I have a few pigeons that are regular guests on my window. They eat all the scraps and behave properly most of the time. They are good birds.
>>
I put up a birdfeeder near my bedroom window so I can get some target practice with my bb gun
>>
>>2849055
your the grossest kind of white.
before there are liquor stores and pawn shops there are Starbucks and sports bars.

go back to the city where you belong and quit building suburban rot.
>>
>>2854507
Dust the feed with cayenne pepper and crushed lump charcoal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.