[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Navien NCB-180E.jpg (242 KB, 1164x982)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Navien Tankless Water and Error Code E782 - Abnormal operation: main panel communication

Anyone ever have any experience with this?
>>
>>2849371
>main panel communication
sounds like a communications error that exists between the user interface and the main PCB? make sure any wires between those two are free of corrosion and make good connection. if youre an electronics autismo maybe try to find which wires are data wires and see if you can observe any communications activity with an oscilloscope.
>>
>>2849371
DIsconnect and re-connect all connectors. Corrosion can occur and removal/replacement wipes the contacts.
>>
>>2849371
I got so confused
>1/2" gas pipe capable up to 24'
>"who the fuck would have a 24 foot diameter gas line for a domestic water heater?"
>"oh they mean 1/2" with a 24' run..."

good luck with your error codes, I probably shouldn't be the guy to help you after that statement.
>>
File: arrrrgh.jpg (27 KB, 499x499)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
You telling me a water heater has a error code now?
>>
>>2850652
>up to 24'
how can it tell how long the hose is?
does it only work if the pipe is 24' long?
how do you measure the pipe? from the gas refinery to your house?
>>
>>2849371
replace it with a tank
if you are in a house and you put this you are a moron of the highest order for not doing tank+recirculation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.