[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I saw a telebelt for the first time today. Pretty cool. I wish they were more common. This was a 300 yard order at 6000psi, with purple trap rock. The wanted a 5 inch slump but we batched it at a six and half for the trip because the job was a half hour away. There was a fuckload of mira and recover in it so it was still like a 6. Add 5 gallons, pour out in <10 minutes. Two loads, six hours, easy Saturday.
>>
>>2849899
Oh and that slap is about a foot thick at least.
>>
>>2849899
>300 yard order
>Two loads

Does not compute. Explain yourself.
>>
>>2849902
There were like 14 other trucks
>>
>>2849899
>300 yd 6ksi
rip mucker fuckers and cokehead finishers
>>
>>2849971
there was so much mira and recover in it that it still same out of the truck at a good 6 inch slump after half an hour of travel, also it's not so hot now summer is over and we did it in the morning. I don't think they had to struggle too hard. I was surprised that it it hadn't tightened up too much I was expecting it to come out the chute at like a 4
>>
File: Boom%20Pump%20Hire.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1033)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
Why is this needed? Do you have boom pumps there? The hopper is literally made for a truck to just back up to and dump
>>
>>2849904
Why did you say two loads then? I am honestly curious and confused by what you meant by that. Around here the small concrete trucks carry 7 yards and the big ones carry 10 yards. So 300 yards of concrete would be 30 loads with the bigger trucks....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.