[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why aren’t you dressing up to attract a good woman, anon?
>>
I do appreciate how zoomer girls have perfected the art of showing off their midriffs in the least erotic way possible
>>
>>18087722
do you have any pics of good women anon?
>>
YOU SHOULD DRESS FOR YOU, FOR YOUR AMBIT, AND FOR OTHERS, IN THAT ORDER; IF YOUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO DRESS TO ATTRACT ANYONE, YOU ARE A SIMPLETON, AND HAVE NO ACTUAL TASTE, STYLE, OR PERSONALITY: HOW WOULD YOU ATTRACT ANYONE?
>>
>>18087722
I do, but not for thots
>>
>Dressing for women
Imagine not dressing up to Mog other men and women. Being well dressed in a sea of crocs and sweats is like a noble walking into the peasant part of town.
>>
>>18088140
Men fought wars, build civilisations, created technology to get laid.
You will wear expensive clothes and spritz Cedrat Boise for women.
>>
File: GUG_Illiad_Cover.jpg (1.71 MB, 1692x2505)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>18088148
one of the earliest extant works of European literature is a cautionary tale about men fighting for pussy. our very concept of tragedy comes from the devastating effects of pussy.
>>
>>18088156
it's a fantasy story you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>18088189
it's an account of real historical events, all precipitated by a conflict over pussy
>>
>>18087722
Dressing to impress women reeks of desperation and women can sniff it out a mile off, women like men with self confidence who are not afraid to dress however they want to please themselves, nobody else.

Confidence, and being able to talk to women like human beings and not some mythical being is far more valuable than style in attracting them.
>>
>>18088216
>he doesn't believe that mythology often based around real events
Never gonna make it
>>
>>18087722
If a woman only cares about your looks then she is not a good woman
>>
>>18089947
I mean, looks matter to a certain extent. It matters to some more than others but still.
>>
>>18089947
>>18089947
Looks matter, that's why you don't want to date a fat bitch bro. Woman also don't want to date some loser whose wardrobe consists of graphic tees and cargo shorts. A decent fashion sense is the minimum requirement for being able to attract women
>>
>>18089947
let's say you have "inner beauty." how is that evident from a stranger looking at you?
if you look like shit is it not more likely that you are shit?
is someone obliged to date every dude that asks to see if they have "inner beauty?"
>>
>>18087722
>Good woman

>Pic very much unrelated.
>>
>>18087856
Get them drunk
>>
I'm bald, dressing up won't do anything. My only hope now is to succeed in medschool so I can make money and attract a women whose only interest is in the money I provide and wait for the inevitable divorce just like every other bald guy you know.
>>
>>18088189
You don't know anything about how either mythology or storytelling works
>>
>>18087722
I only wear flanell shirt and jeans, also bald
>>
>>18087724
they wear high-waisted pants which usually cover the bellybutton
the bellybutton and visible iliac crests are the two factors I've identified for an arousing midriff
>>
File: black shirt.jpg (50 KB, 288x432)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>18087722
Really the only thing stopping me that I'm in a bit of debt and need to hit the gym more. My arms and pecs are starting to show in clothes, but I still need to lose a bit of fat before I actually spend a lot of money on fitted clothes I'm going to wear for years.

I still try as hard as I can on budget tho
>>
>>18091320
young girls, twinks, and fellow bald men won’t leave you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.