[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 31161.jpg (109 KB, 1000x1000)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
what are some way to look/mental max and are you applying them ? over the last 10 months I changed a few things to connect better with people, make better decisions and feel better about myself

Physically I :
- threw my old shitty refurbished clothes and bought nicely made fitting ones (no more cheap plastic clothes, a few cotton nice pieces) and learned to thrift
- got fit, not big but just enough for people to notice and feel at ease everyday
- skincare (cleansing, exfoliating, hydrating everyday)
- had long messy hair, got a medium-short haircut fitting my face shape
- small pieces of jewelry
- started teeth alignement treatment, paid 4K to have straight teeth and fix a slight overjet (ongoing)
- tongue scrapper and flossing (must have)
- started to shower every morning and use stick (I used to occassionaly go out without showering and sweating and once someone told me I was stinky so i stopped that)
- few spray of quality perfume b4 out
- had fungus on my body for years, I got a prescribed a cream to get rid of it
- I had a stinky breath, I went to dentist and one of my back teeth was rotting, fixed that. dentist every year obligatory now
>>
mental :
- I used to dislike social media, I still do but I post more actively which allow people to reach me and me to reach them.
- stopped browsing and consuming hateful/ragebait content. I follow neutral news sources for information and will go indepth on my own if I want to know more.
- say less often no to going out (I would avoid social settings to browse 4chan)
- look people in the eyes when talking to them
- stopped being afraid of standing out
- took my education seriously and dropped my job to get a better paying one
- become less greddy and save less money, I used to put aside half of my paycheck, now that I have a safety cushion it's 15%. I've read "die with zero" and I agreed with a few of this guy points. I'm in my twenties i prefer to start saving in my 30s
- replaced videos games with the gym, reading, running and studying

Doing this made my life better on all aspects. I get more female attention, I'm more seriously taken at work and I've better relation with my family. A lot of this stuff seems obvious to most people but my parents didn't taught me most of those. Do you guys related to some of this and I'm interested to know your plans to be better everyday.
>>
good job anon, next id say get a cool hobby.
I've been on a downward spiral lately. with my job i wear work clothes and i only wear sweatpants for the commute so I've completely neglected fashion for more than a year and im tired from working all the time so i dont do shit on weekdays and most weekends. at least i own a house now.
hoping to get a hybrid remote job and that it will give me more energy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.